What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commenting while stuff is on my mind because I can barely keep up with what's right in front of me.

Price on stools went up $5, so all orders for this container will be $105 each, not $100. I'll get in touch with everyone when I can, if the price difference is too much you can back out. I hate when stuff like this happens, but gotta deal with it all the same. I understand if anyone is upset.

are 43 and 48 the height of astro and vewlix respectively? I always forget how stall they're supposed to be

43 stool for Astro, Blast, etc.
48 stool is for Vewlix

This container has been pushed back to December. TAITO stools are out of stock and not expected until middle of this month, and bookings are getting very busy. That means the earliest we’re going to be able to get a booking is end of this month. Sorry for the delay, everything has just been waiting to book, wasn’t really expecting too long of a wait.

Leaving tomorrow for west coast deliveries. Doing my best to keep all immediate needs covered! Please let me know if something is required of me, I’ll make sure pressing issues are handled.

Received individual photos of a lot of the new listed stuff. These will be properly linked on the sales thread at some point, I'm just very low on sleep and have 2 days of driving/delivering ahead.

https://imgur.com/a/46FqeKC

My dream is to own a cyberlead and perhaps a Noir cabinet as I have gameboards specifically made for both.

Updated to reflect accurate stock

Current sale listings. Available now:

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,000
Groove Coaster - Offering for interest, currently awaiting a Type X Zero repair and monitor does not work, can fix X Zero and replace monitor, or sell as-is
Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2 - non-compact version, work being done to link support them
Initial D Zero (Pair) - $7,000 x1 - I secured another pair at a lower rate, so I'm able to average their prices and bring it down. This set is now 100% for sale
jubeat - $1,250 - I need to clean/fix the CP buttons before selling, no top POP
Lord of Vermilion IV (1 Main, 2 Satellite) - $2,500 x1 - buyer backed out on this, can talk about cards at a later date
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,250 x1 - Does not have top POP, touchscreen a little flaky, price on cabs is going up so this may be the last lower priced cabinet
SDVX Real Generator - $650 x2 - both have some paper/toner left
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 - my personal cab, listing for interest check

Dec container:

CROSSxBEATS $1,750 x1 - these are getting harder for me to find
G-BALANCE $700 x2 - pending photos/condition
G-BALANCE $450 x1 - no monitor
Groove Coaster $1,750 x1
Lindbergh $750 x3 - 1L3B, monitor working but has "streaks", probably will want these to be replaced
Noir Full HD $900 x4
Nostalgia - $1,500 x2, pending photos/condition
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,750 x4 - pending photos/condition, VERY robust features/network added, price is going up
reflecbeat - $950 x1 - looks like some yellowing of monitor
Sound Voltex IV: Heavenly Heaven - $2,500 - this cab is in excellent condition
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,500 x2 - these have finally cleared my 15+ person waitlist, I got a bunch to fulfill orders, don't expect more batches like this again any time soon
B1 Poster Frame - $42 x25 - these are best purchased with a cabinet or in quantities of 4+, best at 10
TAITO 43cm Stool - $105 x3 - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+
TAITO 48cm Stool - $105 x5 - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+

Jan container:

Border Break $1,000 x5 - pending photos/condition
G-BALANCE - $700 x1 - pending photos/condition
Lindbergh $750 x1 - 1L3B, monitor working but has "streaks", probably will want these to be replaced
Noir Full HD $900 x2
Nostalgia - $1,500 x4, pending photos/condition
SQ - $700 x6 - pending photos/condition

Fall/Winter container (interest check, cabs I mean to keep):

Anime Champ - $2,000 x1
BishiBashi Online - This is not booting, I will be fixing this myself probably
Densha De GO! 2 - $2,000 x1 - Rusty CP, should be able to strip and repaint
Future TomTom - $2,500 x1
GachaGachamp - $1,750 x1
Hammer Champ - $1,500 x1

I’ve gotten an update on requested payment for both of these open containers, so if you have any unpaid items, I’m going to request that within the next week or two. I’ll contact people individually as needed. It also means the second container should ship closely behind the first. A bunch of arcades just closed in Japan, so there’s likely to be an increased volume of cabinets being offered soon, they need to clear warehouse space.

What can everyone tell me about the initial d zero’s? Are they region locked? Or can they get online and cards be used?

I think 99% of games coming out of Japan cannot be operated on the official network, or don't work at all. There is support for it though, there is network and cards work, as well as local matching

Clearing my request list, I have one PRas 3 cabinet available for sale, $1,750, no PCB. It is coming on the container for early December. Let me know if interested. I have updated the sales listing to reflect recent sales. The next container is loading on Wednesday, and the following one has been mapped. It is ready to ship pending payment and booking, I don't expect it to leave for at least a few weeks though.

Dec container:

CROSSxBEATS $1,750 x1 - these are getting harder for me to find
G-BALANCE $450 x1 - no monitor SOLD
Groove Coaster $1,750 x1 SOLD
Lindbergh $750 x3 1 LEFT - 1L3B, monitor working but has "streaks", probably will want these to be replaced
Noir Full HD $900 x4 SOLD
Nostalgia - $1,500 x2 1 LEFT
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,750 x4 3 LEFT - VERY robust features/network added, price is going up
PRas 3 - $1,750 - No PCB
reflecbeat - $950 x1 - looks like some yellowing of monitor PENDING SALE
Sound Voltex IV: Heavenly Heaven - $2,500 SOLD - this cab is in excellent condition SOLD
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,500 x3 - these have finally cleared my 15+ person waitlist, I got a bunch to fulfill orders, don't expect more batches like this again any time soon SOLD
B1 Poster Frame - $42 x10 - these are best purchased with a cabinet or in quantities of 4+, best at 10
TAITO 43cm Stool - $105 x3 - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+
TAITO 48cm Stool - $105 x7 - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+

Jan container:

Border Break $1,000 x5 - pending photos/condition
G-BALANCE - $700 x1
G-BALANCE $450 x2 - bad monitor SOLD
Lindbergh $750 x1 - 1L3B, monitor working but has "streaks", probably will want these to be replaced
Noir Full HD $900 x2
Nostalgia - $1,500 x4, pending photos/condition
SQ - $700 x6 5 LEFT

Fall/Winter container (interest check, cabs I mean to keep):

Anime Champ - $2,000 x1
BishiBashi Online - This is not booting, I will be fixing this myself probably
Densha De GO! 2 - $2,000 x1 - Rusty CP, should be able to strip and repaint
Future TomTom - $2,500 x1
GachaGachamp - $1,750 x1
Hammer Champ - $1,500 x1

I will say that yall are snoozing on those Lindbergh cabinets. We just grabbed one a couple orders ago. They're a nice height, easy enough to work on. There's a chance I can build a rotate mech for em- but even if not, 99% of the LCD game library is fine for horizontal. Cheap price for the cab, too.

Great little machines.

I will say that yall are snoozing on those Lindbergh cabinets. We just grabbed one a couple orders ago. They're a nice height, easy enough to work on. There's a chance I can build a rotate mech for em- but even if not, 99% of the LCD game library is fine for horizontal. Cheap price for the cab, too.

Great little machines.
All ^that^. Replace the lcd with a better one and you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back