What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong +1 to Lindy's, if you can get the replacement screen sorted out. Great cabinets, great look. If I had space for another cab, I'd get one of those... or Border Break, if the uh, connectivity issues can be resolved. ;)

Strong +1 to Lindy's, if you can get the replacement screen sorted out. Great cabinets, great look. If I had space for another cab, I'd get one of those... or Border Break, if the uh, connectivity issues can be resolved. ;)
That's probably the first thing on deck to work on. It works now, but pretty limited on its features

Container was loaded, has a scheduled arrival of Nov. 24th. Give a possible lead time of 1-3 weeks before anything gets to my warehouse and can ship out. Depending on circumstances, I can hold on to stuff if people want to wait to batch stuff with the mini-cute order or the next container, though I don't expect those for at minimum another 2-3 months. Updates will be posted as I get them, though probably not expecting any until a few days before the scheduled arrival. The yard our containers go to now are really flaky about giving us status updates as well, so don't set any expectations about stuff getting released early.

Next container should arrive Nov. 24, released to me by 1st week of January if all goes well. The yard has been flaky though so expect some variance in the schedule, regardless of customs scan. All stools/benches are sold, no more until February at the earliest.

EDIT: heads-up, I will be driving and moving cabs for the next week, probably until the 15th or later, so forgive any lapses in communication!

Last edited:
I'm back home and slowly catching up with messages from the last week while I was out on the drive. I added a pair of Tekken 7 FR Round 2 cabs, $1,750 each. It's a bit high, but they're both legit kits. I got a lot of other stuff in as well, but not listing them since pretty much all of it is going to my request list. For reference though, there were some SDVX V, DIA Black with Street Fighter V, Starwing Paradox, GITADORA XG, WACCA, I think a few others. Just wanted to mention that a lot of stuff is still coming in and getting processed/offered to people, even if it isn't posted here!

Also, a lot of weird items I've just been keeping myself. Lately got Lupin III Shooting, Golgo 13, Block People, Sailor Zombie AKB48, Manic Panic Ghosts, Densha De Go HD, Music GunGun 2, Ongaku Paradise...the list goes on. I like to keep that stuff and it's not that they come up commonly, but a reminder I'm willing to keep those on the request list for people.

Lupin shooting is super cool. Hope to see you and play that at a con somewhere down the road! Stay healthy and safe my dude.

I'm back home and slowly catching up with messages from the last week while I was out on the drive. I added a pair of Tekken 7 FR Round 2 cabs, $1,750 each. It's a bit high, but they're both legit kits. I got a lot of other stuff in as well, but not listing them since pretty much all of it is going to my request list. For reference though, there were some SDVX V, DIA Black with Street Fighter V, Starwing Paradox, GITADORA XG, WACCA, I think a few others. Just wanted to mention that a lot of stuff is still coming in and getting processed/offered to people, even if it isn't posted here!

Also, a lot of weird items I've just been keeping myself. Lately got Lupin III Shooting, Golgo 13, Block People, Sailor Zombie AKB48, Manic Panic Ghosts, Densha De Go HD, Music GunGun 2, Ongaku Paradise...the list goes on. I like to keep that stuff and it's not that they come up commonly, but a reminder I'm willing to keep those on the request list for people.
just curious Cereth,
Have you ever come across a Silent Hill arcade? If so how much was it? One of those games I'd love to play one day.

I actually broke one down a few years ago. It was a $200 junker at Captain's, I kept most of the innards, the gun stand, marquee an whatnot. I was offered one this year but I turned it down 'cause it's really big, and a hassle to move. I don't know that there are many left, but if it came up it wouldn't be too expensive, probably no more than $2,000 after getting it shipped here. The size really is the problem. Also the way the guns work, it just wasn't worth me trying to get it fixed ):

...same song different dance: just out of curiosity, how many Pop'n Stages have you seen in your day(s), and what all would it cost at the end of the day to get one stateside? I missed out on getting one "local" a few years ago and eternally kick myself for it every time I think about it. Nothing I'm dying in a rush to get, but it's definitely a grail after going through that whole exchange

e0120e4f029544e5c64b93cf76762f32.png

whoa Densha de Go HD!? Which one? The big booth, or that newer "compact" version? Or is this a different game than the 2017 one. I'm so jelly!

Both, if I want. I got the full enclosure one for sure though, there’s no cost difference between them, just a significant increase in shipping size with the full-size

1st Winter container was pushed back to the 30th, kind of expected that based on the last container. Still leaves us within the 1st/2nd week of December to get to my warehouse that I intended. 2nd Winter container will dock on the 22nd, expecting a similar post-schedule delay, just to be safe. Also still intending it to arrive at my warehouse 1st/2nd week of January. 2nd container is packed and sent to port.

Still unclear if I'll follow the same monthly timetable for the 3rd container, but I'm expecting that to arrive February/March still. There's enough to fill it probably, but I'll wait to see if I can get other more important goods ready for it. Next update will probably be in regards to shipping people their stuff from the 1st container.

Customs released on container, still awaiting release from the yard. 1-2 weeks based on last time; could release immediately, could be a while, they're not terribly reliable. Note for future, shipping costs and hassle are going up next year, right now they're having trouble even securing containers, etc. Not sure what that'll mean for us yet. The next container is already on its way, but those after it idk

Scheduled for Dec. 7th. I’ll be reaching it to all buyers this week to make arrangements. I’ll be leaving for deliveries no earlier than the 14th, maybe later. I need time to process. I’ll be checking with STI when the driver will be here and either ship out on the 11th or the following weekend, depending when they are here.

Alright things are getting pretty crazy out of hand. I just started a 7th unfinished container. yes, SEVEN. PLEASE bear with me if I miss you on some things, logistics of managing stuff is on an entirely different level right now. However, recent developments lead me to be able to widen my assortment of wares to offer. Hopefully we'll start seeing more of the things that used to be harder for me to buy.

This'll be a quick post for now, but I'll update everything more later if I can. I'm likely going to start a new thread with several claimed first posts to organize everything in a more professional manner. I've now grown to the point where I can't consider myself a small-time business anymore. I never intended to do the volume I am now, but since I am, I'm doing it 120%.

For this new container, it'll probably arrive sometime around March. It will take some time to work the logistics out with my new vendor. Timing will also depend on how fast we can get the items on the container sold, since this is going out of my normal comfort range; I don't have the crazy amount of liquid capital to front for 7 containers at the same time (lol).

Here's what I have secured for sure so far, and prices that should be about right:

Vewlix Diamond Blue x6 - $2,000
Vewlix F x6 - $1,500
Vewlix FC x4 - $1,500

Not listed, I managed to get a CHUNITHM, red DDR, and two Vewlix Diamond Orange. Those are not being listed because I have a backlog of people who have requested them. Here's some suggested items I'm looking at picking up:

Black DDR (CRT) - $4,500
Synchronica - $3,500
Taiko no Tatsujin 12 - $3,500
Pokken Tournament - $1,500 (price going up, availability going down, still have a few customers to sell to first)
PRas 3 - $1,750
WACCA - $7,000
Sound Voltex V - $3,500
BishiBashi Channel - $2,750
Pop'n Music SD - $1,600
Pop'n Music HD - $3,750
Theatrhythm - $1,500
Silent Scope: Bone Eater - $3,250
reflecbeat - $800

This is a rough list. Freight costs are SKYROCKETING. I am trying to be careful about that since my costs are going up on that front. Please keep that in mind if making offers. About the above list of cabs, I'll need to make a pretty substantial headway into selling that stuff to get this container moving, so whether it ships to arrive in March or not will hinge on that a fair bit. It's a good spread of stuff I'm not currently getting from other distributors, so I feel it's worth starting anyway. Please let me know if there is any interest.

I've halted orders on them still for a while, just not ready for another order on top of the complications. I might be willing to order them for people again in the spring, as long as they understand the risks in shipping and how adamantly FedEx refused to deal with our insurance claim.

Some follow-up about that, I did manage to get a payout for that and refund the buyer, but it was a struggle. I likely wouldn't recommend doing it again. I however may be able to get the price of shipping down to something more reasonable. Best bet is to watch the thread for when I do another order should I decide to, and otherwise I have your name written down to contact should I do an order as well. Pretty soon I'll start a new thread and have a section specifically for parts and goodies like stools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back