What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for a Vewlix F.
Made a note of it. Bear with me while I set things up with the new distro, I want to make sure the same level of information is provided on what I'm buying as I get from my normal distributor

I got offered a LOT more Vewlix DIAs, I'll need to get some confirmed interest if I'm going to pick these up. It's a large batch, 10+ DIA Black, 20+ DIA Blue. Price will probably be around $2,750 and $1,750 respectively, but only if I buy the whole lot. Please express serious interest, up-front deposit will be required. If there's enough interest, it should move pretty quickly. I'd estimate an arrival of around February or March. I've been getting offered way more volume than I'm used to and I can handle it, I just don't have enough outlets to do so. Pass it along, if I get confirmation of enough interest, I'll buy the lot and move forward.

Available immediately, one pair of GITADORA white cabs, located in LA area. Price is $8,500. I would prefer not to split them. Payment will be made directly to the owner, I will arrange shipping via STI. I don’t have anyone on my list currently looking to buy a pair

100915091_612122002995524_7235949360276570112_n.jpg

87733857_504035063632411_8142627225728974848_n.jpg

I've got so much shit coming I can't even keep up anymore. There's definitely a new sales thread coming with multiple organized posts. Updates:

GF sold, DM left.

I don't have photos of the black cab above, it's not secured yet either. I have another black cab, but I'm holding it on backup for another order.

Sorry this isn't as concise as in the past, just my import list is so big that I can't even properly offer everything I have for sale easily anymore, again I will fix that with a new thread. I do not have photos of the below yet, of course will post/share when I do. The Vewlixes are priced what I believe is already low, there really isn't wiggle room. First-come first-serve. I will need funds sooner than later for any purchases going into next year. Things are getting tight, so be ready for that.

Vewlix DIamond Black x5 - $3,000
Vewlix Diamond Blue x16 - $1,750
Vewlix Diamond Orange x3 - $3,000
Vewlix F x2 - $1,250
Vewlix FC x4 - $1,250
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival x3 - $1,500
Silent Scope: Bone Eater x1 - $3,000
Project DIVA: Future Tone x4 - $1,750
ポップンミュージック SD x1 - $1,600 (might need to give this to someone else)
reflecbeat x4 - $750
BishiBashi Channel x3 - $2,750 (I will probably hold 1 or 2 for someone)

Quick update, again because I barely have much time in front of my desk anymore. Deliveries are done and almost everything has shipped out from the last container. I'm getting ready to leave town again until after Christmas, I'm trying to keep notes from everyone so that I can handle it in a week or two. Please, remind me after Christmas if I don't get in touch with you and owe you a contact, it's plausible it got lost in the mess. I will not turn anyone away for reminding me too much! It REALLY helps me keep things organized and moving :)

A LOT of goods have been offered in the last week while I was out. I'll put up a short list here real quick. Again probably not until after New Years, I'll have a new listing with sorted, better information. I've started to collect some stuff people have requested.

beatmaniaIIDX (Rootage Offline Kit) x1: $4,250
beatmaniaIIDX x2: $3,500
Theatrhythm x2: $1,500
CROSSxBEATS x1: $1,750
PRas 3 x2: $1,750
CHUNITHM x1: $8,000 - I'm starting to get more allocations of them, but still in shorter supply than not. If interested, express interest immediately.

I have some photos, not everything. Again please just wait for future posts, or inquire specifically, I'll try to answer requests whenever I can. Just bear with me, because I don't get much if any time at a desk right now.

Yep, that's the PRas3.
Also seems likely to be Sega's final multipurpose/lever and buttons cab. I'd expect a good number more will be produced and sold in conjunction with the eventual release of Guilty Gear Strive, but after that it's hard to imagine Sega will continue to produce them for very long. Great time to pick one up (especially at that awesome price @Cereth is advertising).

What's the resolution and size (32"?) and panel on the monitors for the PRas3?

What's the resolution and size (32"?) and panel on the monitors for the PRas3?
I'll check when I'm home from my business trip, but pretty sure 32" and 1080p

Can you put me down for the pras 3 and a reflecbeat
Shoot me a PM. I only have two PRas 3 up but I'll order more. I'll take a note of the request when I land in Denver

Looking forward to it. I’m keen to get me one of these once I know a bit more about them.

I just moved the one nobody bought on the last container into my house. It’s too nice to leave rotting in the warehouse unloved. Expect a video on YouTube looking it over this week or next week

I'll check when I'm home from my business trip, but pretty sure 32" and 1080p

Shoot me a PM. I only have two PRas 3 up but I'll order more. I'll take a note of the request when I land in Denver
I believe it's touch screen as well, can you confirm?

My warehouse is in Reno, depending on how much stuff is going there, I do deliveries to NorCal/SoCal as well
Thanks kindly. I’m in Aust but there’s a guy who provides an import service to AU with a warehouse in Gardena. Forgive my ignorance but would the Pras 3 have any hardware inside or just an empty cab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back