What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check when I'm home from my business trip, but pretty sure 32" and 1080p

Shoot me a PM. I only have two PRas 3 up but I'll order more. I'll take a note of the request when I land in Denver
Done - thx - I can pick up in NV unless you're already coming to SoCal area with those machines. Either way works.

Thanks kindly. I’m in Aust but there’s a guy who provides an import service to AU with a warehouse in Gardena. Forgive my ignorance but would the Pras 3 have any hardware inside or just an empty cab?
All the cabs are empty unless stated otherwise. Gardena? Damn that's close to me.

Thanks kindly. I’m in Aust but there’s a guy who provides an import service to AU with a warehouse in Gardena. Forgive my ignorance but would the Pras 3 have any hardware inside or just an empty cab?
So I have heard! And yeah, they wouldn't have any hardware in them, at least the three I just got didn't have them. I made a note to get in touch!

For everyone I'm taking notes on, most likely the two weeks after Christmas is when I'm going to be organizing those notes, getting in touch with people, getting photos uploaded, making new sales listing, etc. Bear with me!

Hey, just wanted people to know that I am back home until the 10th or so when my next container comes. I am slowly getting back in touch with everyone who as reached out to me, please understand it is probably going to take me about 5 DAYS just to catch up with all that, as well as reach out to all my distributors and catch up on everything there. I have photos to add, cabinets to list, and a lot going on with the business as a whole. I am starting the process of expanding my operations to East Coast, my warehouse is full and expecting 200 more cabs in the next 3 months, and the structure I built the company on isn't big enough to support it. I'm going to spend the better part of Q1 2021 working on all of this. Bear with me until everything is together! For now, I'm making sure anyone who has contacted me is taken care of. If you are one of those people and I haven't reached out to you, please contact me again just in case! I'm here to help :)

I'm potentially up for 2x Sega P-Ras 3 cabs.

I do have some questions:
- Just how stripped are these coming in? I/O boards and complete harnesses at least?
- I assume these are JVS-only with no OEM JAMMA kits available? Completely proprietary?
- What's the situation with parts, documentation, and ordering from the US? Will Sega even give a home gamer the time of day like Taito seems to? PDF manuals online?

I'd also be interested in info on the the newer style Namco Grigio. I've been trying to find info on these and not finding much. Namco even worth bothering with as a home gamer for things like parts?

These newer Namco Grigio are what I'm thinking:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjcZxolVQHs

Last edited:

- Just how stripped are these coming in? I/O boards and complete harnesses at least?
- I assume these are JVS-only with no OEM JAMMA kits available? Completely proprietary?
- What's the situation with parts, documentation, and ordering from the US? Will Sega even give a home gamer the time of day like Taito seems to? PDF manuals online?

I'd also be interested in info on the the newer style Namco Grigio. I've been trying to find info on these and not finding much. Namco even worth bothering with as a home gamer for things like parts?

Ooh...those are nice looking.

Hey, just wanted people to know that I am back home until the 10th or so when my next container comes. I am slowly getting back in touch with everyone who as reached out to me, please understand it is probably going to take me about 5 DAYS just to catch up with all that, as well as reach out to all my distributors and catch up on everything there. I have photos to add, cabinets to list, and a lot going on with the business as a whole. I am starting the process of expanding my operations to East Coast, my warehouse is full and expecting 200 more cabs in the next 3 months, and the structure I built the company on isn't big enough to support it. I'm going to spend the better part of Q1 2021 working on all of this. Bear with me until everything is together! For now, I'm making sure anyone who has contacted me is taken care of. If you are one of those people and I haven't reached out to you, please contact me again just in case! I'm here to help :)
EAST COAST operations? Imma faint.......that is until you say something crazy like Florida or Maine. Then I'll cry.

That namco grigio is looking nice.
I definitely would like a pair in the future

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjcZxolVQHs
The PRas3s are complete minus the ALLS. It uses the SEGA combination USBIO/JVSIO boards, you'll want to get a right-angle JVS cable to fit that on the JVS port based on where it's mounted, I'll have the video up later today. These were never designed with JAMMA anything in mind, I think you can safely banish the thought of ever finding such things these days. I think if you really wanted something, there's good custom-made JVS to JAMMA hardware around in the community. You can probably also banish the thought of ordering anything from SEGA, at least I haven't heard of a public-facing sales platform from them, and more than likely they wouldn't sell parts for a cabinet like this to a region they aren't supposed to be in. NAMCO VEHEMENTLY does not sell parts outside region. NAMCO US would send you to NAMCO JP because cabs aren't US region, and NAMCO JP would refuse to sell because you aren't in JP region.

I'll ask about the Grigio, I had forgotten about it until now. They've never been offered up to me before

EAST COAST operations? Imma faint.......that is until you say something crazy like Florida or Maine. Then I'll cry.
I think there's more people in NV than there are in Maine LOL. Probably PA. Not sure what that means for import yet, it'd more be a base of operations for rentals, but the door would be open for me to bring containers there too

@Cereth Iam not sure if this is how it would work but being able to order a cab from you from your PA warehouse would maybe make the shipping of a cab cheaper for some on the east. And maybe some people in MA, CT, NY, NJ, VA and OH would actually go to your warehouse to pick up cabs. I would take a ride on a weekend. So maybe you should entertain the idea of selling cabs from PA.

@Cereth Iam not sure if this is how it would work but being able to order a cab from you from your PA warehouse would maybe make the shipping of a cab cheaper for some on the east. And maybe some people in MA, CT, NY, NJ, VA and OH would actually go to your warehouse to pick up cabs. I would take a ride on a weekend. So maybe you should entertain the idea of selling cabs from PA.
I mean that's the point. I'd only do it if there was a full container of stuff going out there though, since my main operations are out here and I can't service from that area without having someone dedicated on-hand or flying out myself, defeats the purpose. Don't expect any such expansion for minimum 6 months to a year

Probably PA. Not sure what that means for import yet, it'd more be a base of operations for rentals, but the door would be open for me to bring containers there too
Sound amazing! PA is close to me!

~Paik

I mean that's the point. I'd only do it if there was a full container of stuff going out there though, since my main operations are out here and I can't service from that area without having someone dedicated on-hand or flying out myself, defeats the purpose. Don't expect any such expansion for minimum 6 months to a year
I'm all for regional shipments. I just upgraded operations to a larger expandable base of operations with huge open bay doors right off i95. Ill lend my space for any Florida /Georgia shipments.

I'm all for regional shipments. I just upgraded operations to a larger expandable base of operations with huge open bay doors right off i95. Ill lend my space for any Florida /Georgia shipments.
That would be nice. I’m in Louisiana and would own way more cabs but the shipping is what kills it for me. Being able to take a few days off work and drive to pick some up would be amazing.

@Cereth You mentioned in passing in the Chrono Regalia cabinet unwrap video that there was a tech in Japan who did a video of a complete conversion on a P-ras 3. Do you have a link to that video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back