What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of pointless unless they can link up, I've heard rumors that they need to connect to Sega's server to establish a link. so unless you're Round 1 it's solo only.
I don't know how much truth there is to that, or if different versions have different requirements.
Laaaaame. Somebody here can hack that, cmon!! I wanna play this game!

Man would I be able to get in on this if I live in Florida and set up to get it shipped from CA to FL when it arrives?

Man...I played this at round1....didn't see all the hype....after the 5min instruction period, i was just bored. Maybe it was me. :(

after the 5min instruction period, i was just bored.
the tutorial is painfully boring, and iirc it doesn't even cover the more interesting parts of the gameplay. When I'm introducing people to the game I often recommend they skip it as it has the effect of them not wanting to play past it.

It's a Square-Enix game on Taito Type X3. They are at least solo functional. Net stuff may come? At least its a more familiar platform.

About shipping to Florida, yep can arrange.

There was a nice clean Aero City on Yahoo! Japan recently, but didn't find it again on a cursory check. We can get stuff ordered from there if you see it! Same about the Super Megalo and stuff, otherwise those don't turn up.

I've heard a lot about the 5min tutorial, I'm kind of hoping down the line we can get that skipped ):

I've heard a lot about the 5min tutorial, I'm kind of hoping down the line we can get that skipped ):
it's completely optional. When you start off it asks if you want to spend your credit on thr tutorial or a normal game.

Container already full. If there's any requests, need to ask by first week of May, that'll be the last chance to remove anything to make space. Shipping the container will be just waiting on stuff to arrive and deposits/payments to be made. I know I said end into end of June, but if possible I'm going to need everything paid within the next month probably!

That said, all cabinets unsold from the last container are still unsold, and there is a Gunslinger Stratos (compact) and a LIMITED number of Blast City cabinets on the next one for $900. Again any requests will have to be filled soon! If I am already looking for something for you already, I'll have to give up in a few weeks as well.

For previous container, I'll be getting STI shipping quotes soon, or figuring out the personal delivery route for this container once arrival notice is taken care of.

AND FULL. I can't fit any more requests without starting to remove my own stock. Anyone who was in touch before-hand, I'll still be doing what I can with you. About Blast Cities, after removing a few for space, I'm pretty sure both extras are spoken for, but will post if they aren't. That leaves a bunch of Astro City, jubeat, and reflecbeat. Astro City price is still set to $900 and includes one stool until container arrival in a week! Price reverts to $950 after.

Shipping requests were put out today for most of the cabinets on the May order. Depending when the container arrives, they'll go out this week or next week. Bay Area deliveries, lmk if you need something sooner than Fanime! Otherwise I'll be by then with games.

All candies have enormous demand, low supply. I'm not taking any more orders until I do a container in the Fall/Winter. That means no candies available, and I won't be able to meet the requests everyone has given already.

Since they are generally all sold before they arrive, I cannot give fine details about the cabinets, if you are looking for zero burn, specific monitors, little imperfections, I am not the person to buy from. Some cabs may come in those conditions, but I am not importing games and sitting on them, I'm importing them at request. I highly recommend anyone who has specific requirements to buy cabinets from someone who has them on-hand and can give you those details physically from their cabinet. If I have cabinets on-hand, I will give descriptions and list a price that reflects its condition. I'm importing used games, can't expect them to be perfect. Definitely urge anyone who thinks they will be to reconsider!

Container has a 1 week delay for intensive exam. I will be going offline for normal inquiries, only responding to critical messages. Too much on my plate with this added to the list.

Reminder to the people who contacted me about the last Blast, it is first-come first serve. At least 6 people want it, none have committed. I'm not chasing down conversations right now. Also would rather not provide unconfirmed information on things until the container is in hand, since customs is unpacking it.

Relevant information will be relayed when necessary. Expect little or no response for a week or two.

Just an update so we're not all in the dark. Container is unloaded, we're processing cabs, and in the middle of a load up for a con. Candies had more burn than expected, halting all additional sales to evaluate. All low burn cabs will be delivered to buyers already in the system, we're in touch. Details, photos, etc. will have to wait, won't be able to respond efficiently for a while.

Still need to get photos up, but first semi-solid update since the container came in. We just finished two shows, an insane amount of paperwork and several deliveries, first chance I've had to sit down and approach the sales thread and put things into words where we are.

First off, I'm re-structuring how I do candy cab sales. In short, I am no longer doing imports for collectors. It is too demanding and condition requirements are too high for me to guarantee. If you are a collector looking for collector condition cabinets, please look elsewhere. Now I said IMPORTS, not sales. This means I am not guaranteeing the condition of anything I import on containers, but I will do so on cabinets I have in stock and have been able to service myself personally. Import cabinets are honestly in good shape; they will have low to moderate burn, will be cleaned, and have decent, un-chopped harnesses. Most should include a manual, keys, and topper. They may need some wipe-down or scrubbing, but interior will be clean of any major grime or dust. The control panel will be whatever comes in. Cabinets in stock will come with exact details about the cabinet, and the buyer will agree to the condition of the cabinet before buying. We will also clean anything obvious and tweak the monitor. We might do tube rejuvenation as well. Those cleaning/repair services are also offered for import cabs, as long as we have time to process them when they arrive. Cabinets will be priced according to this.

Second, candy cab status. There's too many existing requests to have any Astro City cabs left. We used all the lowest burn cabinets for existing orders, and have a few tubes we can swap to produce a limited number more. After that, there are only moderate burn cabs. I am processing orders out of those who have requested them already, but you can mostly safely consider these gone. Blast City cabs, I'm holding on to them so I don't burn through my personal stock too much. They all have moderate burn anyway. My next container is shipping at the end of June hopefully. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll be deciding whether I'm doing another container immediately after or not, and if so, there MAY be some room for requests. I am not actively looking to order more right now though, most space will probably be taken.

Finally, here's a list of what is currently available for sale, prices, and current/potential status:

jubeat qubell x2 - $2250 - on-hand
These cabinets will be cleaned, they are not terribly clean upon arrival. Everything's there and they are pretty solid, but just need the Japan cleaned out of them. We'll take an air compressor to the interior, take apart the monitor/control panel, clean pretty much any reachable surface and test the cabinet. Dongles are included, data is your responsibility, but we can help get you going.

reflecbeat 悠久のリフレシア x2 - $1300 - on-hand
These cabinets will be cleaned. Includes raflesia art, which is about $300, very pretty. They are bent a fair bit, a little rough, but to be expected from their size and make. Dongles are included, data is your responsibility, but we can help get you going. Would be willing to sell without the art for $1000.

Gunslinger Stratos - $3000 - July container
Not sure what shape these will be in, but since they are newer compact cabinets, I'm pretty sure they'll be nice like our other newer games we've gotten. I'm pretty sure I mispriced these earlier, didn't really calculate the shipping size. There is one available, it has been modded to run offline, but will need a short while for me to process once they come in. I'll make sure it works before they ship. I'm not sure if they link, just that it'll run solo offline. Future modification is not guaranteed.

I'm not listing anything else immediately until we're done processing them in order to keep things neat and informative. If you are interested in a cabinet and want to batch ship, I could list what else is here to be sold, though! Mainly right now I'm just looking to part with the last few pieces from the last and next container before moving forward.

Gunslinger Stratos was the best arcade game in Japan when I last went. So epic
Will need to attempt this again at round1, as I was a victim of losing interest after tutorial lol. Very cool you are selling @Cereth !
yeah I had to ask the locals how to get online with the player card when I was there. So amazing playing multiplayer. The different gun mores are insane, so sad we don't have arcades in North America running this game, it's a gem

yeah I had to ask the locals how to get online with the player card when I was there. So amazing playing multiplayer. The different gun mores are insane, so sad we don't have arcades in North America running this game, it's a gem
Doesn't Round 1 have Gunslinger?

Never heard of round 1, would be worth going to if they do for sure imo. I'm in Toronto and from NY looks like round1 is California and maybe opening up Maine if I read their site correctly or it was the right one.

I'm really hoping we can get stuff like multiplayer or card working. I'm torn between selling this one or keeping it as a second cab, but we don't really have that functionality yet. I think I could have gotten away with not buying four at a time, but I don't think I'll be able to buy them single down the line which is part of why I feel like I mis-priced the cabs before. It's probably better for my use of bringing to events than it is for personal use right now, but that'll probably change as more of them make it over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back