What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to ge the new Diamond black?

Betting thing of adding
Diamond Black
Diamond Blue
F

1100$ is the best price I've seen yet, but having to buy 4 really kills the deal for me.
Lets see if anyone else is interested at that price, if we can get the other 3 sold I should be able to swing the 11hundo in just a few weeks.

If not, yea my interest shifts to the Vewlix L for 1100$.
Can you get the Blue AMI version of the L for that price?
Yeah if I can get a Ami L for that price I’m all in. If you can’t get the Ami L, I’d be down for another Blue Diamond. Just let us know.

Here's what's left out of what we've ordered:

Blast City x4 - $1,000/$900
jubeat x1 - $2,250
Rhythm Tengoku x2 - $1,100
Project DIVA: Future Tone x2 - $3,000/$1,750
SQ - $900

Still waiting on details with the Blast City cabinets, I know a few of you are waiting to buy. We decided to just buy them all. The SQs are the same as the G-BALANCE cabinets, they are 1L6 or 7B, all have JAMMA/FastIOs. I think would need to buy a SEGA model 3 IO for JVS.

Here's what's orderable still:

Densha De Go! 2 No. 3000 x1 - $2,750
GITADORA White Drum & Guitar x1 - $6,250
Mario & Sonic Olympic Games x2 - $2,500
Mario Kart AGP 2 Pair x1 - $6,000
NAMCO Blanc - $1,750/$1,250
NAMCO Noir x10 - $1,000
NAOMI Universal x7 - $900
Sound Voltex x1 - $5,000
Theatrhythm x3 - $1,250

Project DIVA is $1,750 untouched, $3,000 fully working offline and unlocked. Might be able to provide one or two other options here, have been looking into running PS4 in them. The touch slider is a serial device, haven't tried to interface it directly yet to make sure that works. The other listed stuff above is still around, I just haven't gotten them priced yet. Can still request specifics, will just need to get new price lists and availability. I should be able to match or keep the same any prices I've made before, very few things have gone up in price rather than stay the same or go down. The NAMCO Blancs are $1,750 with Dragonball Zenkai Battle Royale hardware, $1,250 without. I need to minimum order 4, please contact if interested as this will be a bit more of a special order.

Here's Vewlix prices:

Vewlix L - $1,100
Vewlix F - $1,350
Vewlix FC - $1,600
Vewlix DIA - $2,000

Prices will probably fluctuate a bit based on condition and availability, but that's a general guideline. I know a lot of people want AMI Ls; I really do too, but I don't know where it'll fit in all that. I also don't know what "DIA" means, so I'm not sure what kind of Diamonds they expect, in what condition, and with what options. I just asked them to let me know if any Vewlix offerings come in, and I'll pass them on. I mean, I fully expect a nicer Diamond to be more than $2,000 lol

Would like to note though that the GITADORA white cabs appear to be pretty cheap, I don't know if I can match that price later down the line.

Is that mario kart pair the newer DX LCD version or the old Tri-Force CRT version?

Vewlix DIA = Blue and white Diamond cab.

It's probably so cheap because it has no JVS power supply or IO board (Fast or JVS) of any kind.
Also the Diamonds don't contain illuminated move strips or marquees.

Diamond has this rep for being the top of the Vewlix line, but take it from someone who owns both.
The top of the Vewlix line is the F or FC (aka Capcom), the Diamond has more in common with the L than the F.

If you were planning on buying..now is the perfect time... those prices are out of this planet.

"Vewlix L - $1,100
Vewlix F - $1,350
Vewlix FC - $1,600
Vewlix DIA - $2,000"

Can I ask how you are getting these to the buyers from delivery to the US? I'm in HI and am interested...

HI is uh......not cheap...if you want I can get some shipping quotes out there. I'm at a show right now, but I can try to get this taken care of next week before the container arrives. I'll be very busy for a while, we have three more shows this month too. What were you interested in picking up? We use STI for shipment.

HI is uh......not cheap...if you want I can get some shipping quotes out there. I'm at a show right now, but I can try to get this taken care of next week before the container arrives. I'll be very busy for a while, we have three more shows this month too. What were you interested in picking up? We use STI for shipment.
Thanks I figured... I think it might be cheaper for me to get direct from Japan as the ships pass by here on the way to Cali...

I just need to figure out how to do it. I'd really like an Egret 2/3 and a modern system or two...

Please don't come out of the show and waste your time, when it's over check for me. I asked another person and I got a quote of $500, which makes it crazy! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back