What's new
For Sale
Poogie has broken maybe 3 times since that branch of Arcade Club opened because of people fucking around with the machine. It's got stickers on it telling people not to grab the ears and use the bum instead, but still they keep it near the front door and reception desk where staff can watch it.

Holy smokes I wish I could afford a Wacca right now. Maybe in a few years

Alright, I'll bite enough to ask about these:

What's BomberGirl look like it'll cost?

Probably way too old, but uncommon enough to bother asking: Any odds of finding a Block People?

Alright, I'll bite enough to ask about these:

What's BomberGirl look like it'll cost?

Probably way too old, but uncommon enough to bother asking: Any odds of finding a Block People?
Bombergirl would probably be around $10,000. It's too rich for me to buy just for testing purposes, though there'd probably be support done for it.

About Block People, haven't seen one but could ask. I'm talking to a few distributors now, just not sure how soon I'm going to be branching out. It's all coming at me at once. I got offered a Block King though, I know different game, but some of those older odd games DO happen. I'll put it on my request list just because honestly Block People is neat anyway

Too rich for my blood too, but I figure I'd ask. Everything comes down over time.

Cool, I appreciate asking about Block People. Been wanting one for years. Also never seen one for sale. Block King is rad too! Cool to hear you got offered one.

I've been shackled to my desk for the last 3 days straight trying to keep up with things, but I'm going to be reaching back out to anyone who expressed interest in this order to confirm interest and accept deposits accordingly. I will only be able to do a half-container of the goods based on the interest I've been given, but we might be able to expand that later. I think the opportunity is too good to pass up, so I'm going forward.

Just bear with me, I've been working as fast as I can behind the scenes to make everything work out!

At this point, if I have not reached out to you, I HAVE NOT RECORDED YOU. I am sending over the list to check if they can meet the demand within the allotted 3-month or so period. Within a week or so I'll ask all confirmed orders to pay the 1/2 deposit and get the ball rolling.

Reach out to me within the next 3 days if you want in on the initial push. Otherwise, you will be added at a lower priority or not at all, depending on their response. This is the only warning I'm going to post, it's taken me nearly all 3 weeks just to get back to this again, so I really don't have much time to spend chasing people down!

Got confirmation of the feasibility of the order. HD DDRs are the only thing they aren't certain about. I'll start reaching out to people for deposits soon. Please note, once the deposit is made, I can't make a refund on the deposit if you want to back out until someone takes your spot. I hope this is only logical. I'll guarantee your deposit, but it isn't something that can be done immediately on the drop of a dime.

Anyone who wants to buy in on the order later, there will probably be an avenue to do so, IF extra machines become available. Dec/Jan is supposed to be a period where there will be an influx of inventory, so we're expecting to fulfill this order by then.

UPDATE:

We are going ahead. I've received my first invoice, paying on Monday. The order is officially open. I won't be taking any deposits for anything beyond what I've been in touch with people for unless their orders are already fulfilled. Example: if someone wants a red DDR, I won't accept any orders until everyone who has already paid a deposit for a red DDR is fulfilled.

That said, there will probably end up being a few items with extra stock, and some adjusted pricing as that happens. Anyone who has paid a deposit will be seeing those discounts first if we get multiple of the same cab at different prices. Right now there are some extra CHUNITHM which I will make available to people. I'll have availability info listed on the first post.

I'll contact people as requests are fulfilled, expect more details here as I collect my thoughts. For now, I'll start updating the thread with extra items.

CHUNITHM - $8,000, 4 extra

Update on the container, haven't gotten too much info just yet, but this is the list of what has been fulfilled. I will continue to update people individually as things are found, and less frequently a lump update here in the thread.

beatmaniaIIDX (Lightning Model)
CHUNITHM x5
Dance Dance Revolution (Black HD Cabinet)
Dance Dance Revolution Ace (Black SD Cabinet)
MaiMai DX x2
オンゲキ
WACCA
Gunslinger Stratos (Compact)

Just a heads-up, I know I've not really been posting in the thread, sorry. I've been crazy busy and just doing what needs to be done in the moment. I'm closing up the orders for this, meaning whatever they haven't been able to fulfill, we won't be getting. I think right now it's just White HD DDR and Ongeki. They have proven unexpectedly difficult to obtain. Some other items I couldn't get through them I've found with other distributors, and they will be fulfilled. I'm working on backups for the White DDR and Ongeki, will work directly with people about that.

I started a megathread for sales, all future updates will be consolidated there. Link: https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...megathread-check-regularly-for-updates.16053/

Back