What's new

NikoletatosG

Student
Reaction score
Hey all, happy to be here. I already met a member of your community @AlxUnderBase and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. Some things about me. My name is George I live in Greece and I grew up playing arcades. I am in the possession of a big heritage of arcades which consists of many cabinets, pcbs, neo-geo and more. They have been bestowed upon me from my father who unfortunately doesn't see the value of all this legacy. I am trying to find a better home for all those games. Because of the large volume of the games(around 100 unique pcbs,20 unique neo-geo carts, 20 cabinets) and the fact that if I don't find people interested they will stay shelfed I want to sell everything in a really low price.

P.S. I know that all this games are legendary and I cant bare to see them in a shelf. I want them to be in good hands and with people that see value in them. That is my mission

Thanks for the welcome. After checking ebay and talking to Alex I managed to have a good estimation on the price of most of the items at the website I built. I built the website in the past months because there are so many items to list here and so that everyone can find what they want easier. Feel free to check https://arcadesandbilliards.com/ , it only has arcades for now!!

You listed Arabian Fight for €1,00. Might want to adjust that!

decent prices in there. Mystic warriors will make someone happy. I may inquire about one of the F2 games if you ship to USA.

I don't know the price for some of my items and I wasn't sure I could leave it blank so some items are at 1 euro. I will change that

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Thanks for all the love. I have learned many technical things in the past few months as well as the appreciation of arcades

Back