What's new

guu

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am relatively new to the arcade scene. I am working as a part-time repair technician for a small outfit in Alabama. I hope everyone is having a fantastic 2020!

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to the arcade scene. I am working as a part-time repair technician for a small outfit in Alabama. I hope everyone is having a fantastic 2020!
Welcome to the forums! Take pics of your spot and send them over. Curious to see what cabs they have there.

Reactions: guu
Welcome to the forums! Take pics of your spot and send them over. Curious to see what cabs they have there.
IMG_0888.jpg
IMG_0880.jpg

These are a few of what we service. The guy I work for mostly puts his games in bars and locations of that nature, so the games I work on consist mostly of racing games and sports based games. I'm finishing out a Madden Football cabinet now.

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    729.7 KB · Views: 141
Nice, dam now i cant a driving arcade lol
The racing games are fun ones for sure. I want to get into more custom racing games and shooting games, but this corona virus has sidelined some of my funding towards these things. We are hoping to start a small arcade business in the small town we work in that'll offer league pool play as well. So, if that happens I should be able to build more Mame arcades and shooting game multicades using Ultimarc hardware.

The racing games are fun ones for sure. I want to get into more custom racing games and shooting games, but this corona virus has sidelined some of my funding towards these things. We are hoping to start a small arcade business in the small town we work in that'll offer league pool play as well. So, if that happens I should be able to build more Mame arcades and shooting game multicades using Ultimarc hardware.
That sound awesome man i hope it happens. Racing and shooting games are next on my list.

Was at an auction a couple months back. They had 30 Super Bike cabs for sale. I think some chain was liquidating. Not sure if you guys picked up any of those.

Back