What's new

TheDefender

Student
Reaction score
Hello arcade fans! I've been hanging around these forums for a while but only recently registered after acquiring a couple Aero City cabs that need a bit of fixing up. I found some great Aero restoration posts by @Kavas @bartre and @hoagtech and I've been trying to find the time to match their excellent work.

I own a converted Capcom Bowling and Dynamo HS-5 from years back and as luck would have it, last week I was able to snag a 3rd Aero City along with a dedicated Samurai Shodown II cabinet and an original Centipede cocktail cabinet. This purchase was part of a lot that also included some arcade PCBs and MVS carts. Using this excellent forum I was able to find a good home for one of the PCBs (Puzzle De Bowling) and I'll probably be selling a few more PCBs in the coming months after I get a chance to test (and play) everything.

I'm glad to be part of this amazing community.
-Paul

Last edited:
welcome! i hope everten was the guy u gave that puzzle de bowling to. mans been starving for that game for a long while now. glad to have you aboard!

Welcome! Phx? Tucson?

Cool, welcome! I once bought a 280z from a guy in queen creek when I lived in the valley. Lots of good memories! I wonder if castles and coasters still has that huge arcade…
Thanks! I haven't been to Castles and Coasters in years but Retro Ralph did a video on youtube about some arcade pickups from there so I think they've probably gutted the arcade.

Welcome man. I’m restoring another batch of Aero right now.

That was a lot of fun seeing crud turn white on the last ones.

Don’t be shy. I would love to see your restoration progress.

Welcome man. I’m restoring another batch of Aero right now.

That was a lot of fun seeing crud turn white on the last ones.

Don’t be shy. I would love to see your restoration progress.
An offer from the Aero king that I can't refuse. I'll be sure to document my progress and I'll probably have some questions even though I've read through your thread a couple times already.

Welcome :saint:

Dr6UunQX4AoPjRQ.jpeg

Back