What's new
All Neo Turf Masters all the time. Maybe some Metal Slug X, Double Dragon, Blues Journey. I'm an MVS convert after having AES for a while. That kind of opened up the arcade doors for me. Grew up on C64 games, PC games from Sierra, NES, Genesis, TG16. Only recently found out I could run Rastan arcade game on my Analog Pocket, so that's been nice diving into, and quite a graphics improvement from SMS. But so far the only arcade board I have is my MV-2F, and then a consolized MV1B.

All Neo Turf Masters all the time. Maybe some Metal Slug X, Double Dragon, Blues Journey. I'm an MVS convert after having AES for a while. That kind of opened up the arcade doors for me. Grew up on C64 games, PC games from Sierra, NES, Genesis, TG16. Only recently found out I could run Rastan arcade game on my Analog Pocket, so that's been nice diving into, and quite a graphics improvement from SMS. But so far the only arcade board I have is my MV-2F, and then a consolized MV1B.
Sounds great.

I had a similar journey.
After I got a CMVS I got into JAMMA PCBs.

If you have any questions or need advice this is the place to come. Great community.

Welcome to our nerdy, cozy little corner of the internet. If you have any questions about superguns, building arcade sticks, or vintage stereo gear please feel free to reach out as those are my areas of knowledge. I also do a mean packing job on PCBs so if you sell anything here and want any advice on packaging please reach out :thumbup:

When I was a kid at the arcades I didn't have money so I'd go and watch other people play

We'd walk 30 minutes to the arcade with just one quarter at times

We'd last maybe the most 2 minutes on machine and that was it lol

I always wanted to own arcade games so that I could play as long as I want

That's what lead me to getting into the hobby here

Back