What's new

thedirtyscreech

Student
Reaction score
Hello, all! I'm new to the hobby and only have one cabinet with "19XX: The War Against Destiny" (CPS2) in it. I'm a shmup player, and currently in the market for Cave PCBs, particularly games on the CV1000B and CV1000D.

Welcome!!! There is lots of valuable information to obtain and share here about arcade and retro games here too! What type of cabinet do you have?

Those are popular games, many are on the lookout for those too. Best of luck!

Hey a fellow Coloradan! Always happy to see more locals involved in this hobby. Welcome!

Also, random little tidbit but if you're ever just looking for some arcade games to play you should check out Akihabara in Westminster, its a barcade mostly filled with 90s fighting games and shoot em ups housed in blast cities. They've also got some rhythm and racing games and others too but its a pretty great smaller arcade and they actually take care of their machines which is more than I can say for most arcades I've been to in Colorado.

Anyways yeah enjoy your stay and I hope you enjoy 19XX and good luck getting your hands on those cave PCBs!

you should check out Akihabara in Westminster,
Couldn't agree more. I love that place, and the owner is clearly a shmup fan (top shelf liquor has the label "tate," and all of the arcade posters under the clear bar top are CAVE shmups). Love that place and go regularly.

Couldn't agree more. I love that place, and the owner is clearly a shmup fan (top shelf liquor has the label "tate," and all of the arcade posters under the clear bar top are CAVE shmups). Love that place and go regularly.
Nice I always plug it to new friends around Colorado! My wife and I try to make it out there when we can but its been a minute since the last time we were there. Maybe I'll see you around there some day!

19xx is a great underrated game. I especially dig the second stage, everything about it hits right for me
Totally agree. Super fun game, and got the setup for a song ($200 for everything). Had it for a few months now and looking to add some favorite shmups to the library.

Back