What's new

muerto

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Michael and I have been collecting arcade games from 29-02-2008, where I bought my first Danish produced cabinet with a JAMMA harness.
Quickly I found out that I only wanted the real deal: Original Arcades, no bootlegs or MAME.
Later in 2008 I started taring down my old shed, in order to build a building that could house my fast growing hobby, that turned out to be The Shed Arcade - were I host gatherings for the best arcade players in Denmark and Sweden, last year there was 5 Open Sheds, and I plan to top that number this year.

The lineup in The Shed pr. 20-01-2021 is:
2x SEGA Blast City's, PlayChoice 10, Asteroids Deluxe, Neo Geo 4 Slot, Centipede, Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, Bunp 'n Jump, Out Run, Galaga, Gyruss, Donkey Kong, Ice Cold Beer, Neo Geo 2 Slot, Time Crisis 3, Crazy Taxi, Daytona USA, Vs. Castlevania and R-Type.

Coming later this week is the first of my 2 NNC's

Thanks for accepting me onto this forum.
Regards
Michael

Little video from an Open Shed this past summer:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/709854707?filter=all&sort=time

Last edited:
I love the Ice cold beer game..

EABC6-C99-1830-49-AB-9269-56-CAB7567844.jpg

That’s one of the games we play at the closed down arcade

Sweet cab choices too. Welcome

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Back