What's new

Mini_Goat_King

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New to this forum, but a part of a few others. Jackson, TN here. I currently have a Neo Geo MVS 4-slot ver 3 and usually run Aero Fighters 2, Magical Drop 3, Metal Slug, and Neo Turf Masters in it. I also use a jamma adapter to run NBA Jam TE and Turtles in Time. I also have a very nice Sega Net City (with tri-sync) and that usually is running either Power Stone 2, Tetris, or MVC2. I have Tekken Tag in the mail, looking to get into Namco 256 and am not a fan of multicarts. Hello! :)

Not a fan of multicarts? You have a Naomi, do you have a Net Dimm? You're a true collector then? That is cool. Welcome aboard!

Believe it or not man, I forwent the Net DIMM. I know that I am missing out, but I just can't do it...

You know what it honestly is? I DROWN in options. I get so overwhelmed by being able to play EVERYTHING that I end up not playing ANYTHING! haha

Maybe I'll come around one day, but yeah, currently MVC2, PS2, Turtles in Time, all that is arcade original.

Believe it or not man, I forwent the Net DIMM. I know that I am missing out, but I just can't do it...

You know what it honestly is? I DROWN in options. I get so overwhelmed by being able to play EVERYTHING that I end up not playing ANYTHING! haha

Maybe I'll come around one day, but yeah, currently MVC2, PS2, Turtles in Time, all that is arcade original.
I feel you. Back in the PSOne days, I used to work at Plextor when they were the Ferrari of CD-R manufacturers. If I ever got stuck on a game I burned, I dropped it and moved on to the next. Now though, I am building a game room/man cave and need options for multiple cabs and friends that have different tastes.

But treat yourself to some shmup action on the Naomi. Get your self a NetDimm!

Welcome! I'm with you, I use originals too, currently playing Ikaruga and Zero Gunner 2 on my Naomi setup. About to build a super gun cause I don't have room for full size cabinets.

Welcome!
you poor human, it starts with a few pcbs and next thing you know, you run out of room to store all the PCBs.
Zero, totally agree with you bro, my storage situation in the house got so out of hand, the wife went and rented a storage unit for me to keep the arcade stuff in. Now I have to plan my trips back and forth of what I am getting and returning, lol.

I stacked my cps2 boards under my desk and have a long cardboard box to put my PCBs in.

Welcome!
you poor human, it starts with a few pcbs and next thing you know, you run out of room to store all the PCBs.
Zero, totally agree with you bro, my storage situation in the house got so out of hand, the wife went and rented a storage unit for me to keep the arcade stuff in. Now I have to plan my trips back and forth of what I am getting and returning, lol.
just send me your staff.. I will "storage" for you:)

Back