What's new

BentLang

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for allowing me to join the group. I also wanted to mention that I normally go by the username "Scoobysnack" when I first tried to joing I got rejected, I guess because of my VPN and I never tried to use that username here again. I don't know if I can change my username or not.

Edit: I've been collecting arcade machines for about 5-6 years. My collection includes: Astoroids. Centepede, Crystal Castles, Stargate, Time Pilot, Donkey Kong, Crazy Kong, Pac-Man, Mrs Pac-Man, Street Fighter (CPS1 and CPS2), Carnevil, Killer Instinct 1, Killer Instinct 2, Mortal Kombat, Nintendo VS and Ninendo Dual Cab. A few of my cabinets are running mulit jamma due to lack of space. I moved to Ohio over a year ago from Montana, I had a HUGE house in Montana with a lot of space for games. The new house is not as big and my basement is full so I had to slow down my purchases:(

Last edited:
Hello everyone. It took me a really long time to get excepted here I'm glad I was able to join.

Welcome to our nerdy, cozy little corner of the internet. If you have any questions about superguns, building arcade sticks, or vintage stereo gear please feel free to reach out as those are my areas of knowledge. I also do a mean packing job on PCBs so if you sell anything here and want advice on package please reach out :thumbup:

Back