What's new

YunYangTwins

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi. I'm kinda new to the arcade scene but I've been a fan of SF/Capcom games since the 90s. I'm 36, a father, husband, business owner and competitive gamer. I have 4 kids (2 step children, 2 biological 1 of which has special needs). Been married 10 years and been gaming my entire life.

I own and operate a tournament venue in Hatboro, PA that focuses on esport games/events. I started the business centered around Smash Bros. but it quickly evolved into something that serviced the Philly FGC. I was a competitor at first and traveled the east coast to compete in various games but now that I'm running events in my business I stopped competing as much.

I've owned a few candy cabs. A Sega NAC and a Nintendo Red Tent. Both were sold recently so I could purchase a Sega NVC cab. I also recently purchased some CPS3 devices in order to properly run 3rd Strike tournaments.

If you're in or around the Philly suburbs & enjoy playing 3rd Strike (or even want to play on a VS cab in person) check out The Laboratory.

Thanks for having me and looking forward to interacting with you all.

Welcome and thank you for keeping the arcade scene alive 🤗😁😀

Welcome! Very cool what you do for the gaming community. You’ll like it here.

What’s up! Moosh? Haven’t been over to check out the lab but we used to play windjammers together. Tanguy if you remember me
Yoooo u gotta come out sometime. Maybe I'll host a Windjammers 2 event and we can play. I kinda like WJ1 better but 2 looks so pretty it's hard not to like it.

Welcome to the club! If there’s anything I can do to help out in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Your work interests me as I'd like to eventually open something similar in the Tokyo/Yokohama area within the next few years. When you find the time I'd love to pick your brain a bit.

Hey, I was actually thinking of paying a visit to The Lab tomorrow for Vortex, I visited once before to dip my toes into the local FGC (I had the Astro City themed Panthera stick), but couldn't follow up for various reasons. Looking forward to trying out the Versus cab!

By the way, if you ever need somebody to bring a MiSTer, I'm your guy! Got the wiring to hook mine up to the PVM too!

Yoooo u gotta come out sometime. Maybe I'll host a Windjammers 2 event and we can play. I kinda like WJ1 better but 2 looks so pretty it's hard not to like it.
I'm not really too pumped for 2, might be able to bring a group or some MVS carts over for some 1 action!

Hey, I was actually thinking of paying a visit to The Lab tomorrow for Vortex, I visited once before to dip my toes into the local FGC (I had the Astro City themed Panthera stick), but couldn't follow up for various reasons. Looking forward to trying out the Versus cab!

By the way, if you ever need somebody to bring a MiSTer, I'm your guy! Got the wiring to hook mine up to the PVM too!
Hey! feel free to bring whatever devices you want to use on our CRTs next time you come. If u DM me I'll make sure to let the head organizer for that event know.

Back