What's new

Zerox12

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello! Long time gamer and newly an owner of a Vewlix. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about owning, maintaining, and modifying an arcade cabinet as this is a very new world for me (That I'm super excited to join). I'm a total dunce with most tools but have a background in electrical engineering and work professionally writing software so I'm hoping with those skillsets combined I can come up with some interesting enhancements to my setup.

Definitely here to learn first and foremost, but hopefully can contribute down the line.

Welcome! What are you running in your Vewlix?

At the moment I'm using a PC I put together a bit ago with some new parts and some old. Ryzen 5600X + GTX1650 Super. Fast enough to handle things like Street Fighter V super well, low end enough to make me slightly nervous about trying to get Street Fighter 6 on it (Although the demo experience was decent even if not as nice as the PS5 version). I've been using emulators and the like for a long time now so getting a functional Launchbox+Bigbox setup on top of some modern(ish) PC games was easy enough. I'm debating setting up my old PS4 in it but for now it's just the PC.

Back