What's new

CMYKhazi-Dan

Student
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I've been lurking a bit recently as I've just got myself a Sega Naomi Universal Cab.

About fifteen years ago I used to have Neo Geo MVS boards and carts with a Super Gun. Sold all my stuff due to kids etc. and have just started getting back into it – prices being asked now, eh!? :S;(

Been playing SF Third Strike online since XBox original days. I used to be ok with most characters – now I'm just slightly better than sh*t with Q and sometimes Hugo and Remy on PS5.

Anyway, I was playing Cosmic Smash (love that game!!!) on my Dreamcast and realised I was missing something previous in my life – YESSS... CRTs!!!! So I started buying what I could to compare all the differences and nonsense that comes with them and then ended up where I am today!

Never owned a cab before so will be asking loads of stoopid questions which I hope will entertain you all :D

Someday I'll get around to building my own cab for my Neo Geo 1-slot and PVM (was supposed to be this summers project!) but for now I have to sort out this Naomi one!

Cheers, Dan Xx

Welcome

If you need some neo geo carts to start again just feel free to ask

Well, I've got an MVS KOF '96 which is my favourite😍 But I'd buy back an original MVS Garou MOTW I sold for £40 if you've got one? 😆

Back