What's new

Wolfman23x

Student
Reaction score
Hi!

I was referred to sign up to this site after DMing a question to Scarlet Sprites on twitter.

I'm new to the neo geo collecting scene, and I've already bought myself a AES, and currently I'm getting it worked on, with a recap and a unibios install. Also ordered a fusion converter for the MVS carts to play on it. I hope one day to be lucky enough to be able to own a big red cab of my own. My first MVS cart that I got in the mail today is a personal favorite I knew I wanted to own early on, and that cart is King of the Monsters.

I also, way before getting my AES this year, was into buying neo geo pocket games, and have a very small collection of euro clamshells in English. I look forward to being able to expand my collection and possibly buy carts from users here, build up my SNK library, since I've been a fan of the company since I was younger, playing games in the arcades.

Let me know if you're in the market for a few pocket color games, since I do have a few to sell that are doubles!

Neo Geo is what first got me into arcade collecting too. It’s Great platform. Welcome!

Welcome, if you need some Mvs games just message me ok

Ive come to an arrangement with Arcsys101 for some mvs carts. 315 shipped for a samurai shodown, fatal fury, kof96, super sidekicks 3, world heroes 2 and world heroes 2 jet, puzzle bobble, and metal slug 2. It was a arrangement viadm, and arcsys was excellent with replis and photos of the items, also being forthcoming with conditions on the carts, two of them didnt have labels, which is fine by me, ill get repros or figure out some other solution.

Welcome aboard! There is a lot of good information to be found here.

Welcome aboard! There is a lot of good information to be found here.
I've been lurking around and yea, I def agree. I've already reached 2 deals to buy carts from people here and I'm looking forward to get them this week or so.

Back