What's new

Emirii

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey all!

I moved from a small down to the DFW, TX area almost 4 years ago. My small town had an arcade way back in the 90's but I was too young to fully enjoy it. It closed down when I was 13. When I moved to DFW, I accidentally stumbled upon a "Round 1 Entertainment" in a mall I was exploring and my head exploded. As a fan of anime and japanese culture I was over the moon.

One arcade game in particular I have never heard of either was Theathythm FF All Star Carnival. I played both DS games religiously. I probably played the game for 3 hours straight (ahh pre child days!) before my hands gave out and I had to go home. Ive been going back ever since to both of the Round1's in DFW, until one day, sadness struck. The Round1 in grapevine removed the FFTASC!!

So while searching to buy the arcade cab I have stumbled upon this forum in hopes I can get connected with someone willing to sell. Thank you for coming to my TED talk <3

Welcome! I tried Theathythm a few times at Round 1 in Japan and thought it was really fun! Gonna be pretty cool for you to have one at home.

Let us know how it goes! Plenty of people here who can help if anything comes up.

Welcome to the club! If there’s anything I can do to help out in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Back