What's new

RNSpeed

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Ray from Puerto Rico and I am honored to have lived during the golden era of arcades back in the 80's. Arcades bring me back great memories as I remember in 7th grade having a Bakery, a pizza place and a butcher shop, all that had arcades back in the day. I used to play after school and before the school bus arrived arcade games like Double Dragon, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Street Fighter 1, Elevator in Action, Silk Worm, Punch Out, Popeye, MS PacMan, Gyruss, Galaga, Tiger Heli, Shaolins Road, Shinobi pinball machines, etc. Those are the games I remember being on places close to my 7th to 9th grade school

And at my High School years late 80's and early 90's I remember that I used to play after school at a pizza place called "Luna Park" games like Samurai Shodown, Art of Fighting, Shadow Dancer, Final Fight, TMNT, Magic Sword, etc.

Those are the memories that let me to acquire a Double dragon PCB back in 2013. A game that I still own and was playing it using a Vogatek MK1V supergun and the Framemeister. Actually I have two Double dragon PCB's one to collect and the other one to play :thumbsup:

Last week I received my Supergun Upgrade 8o the HAS Supergun! Got it because like the MKV; I can use my Neo Geo AES Console Joystics and to connect it to the Framemeister I modified the Framemeister JP21 to 8 Pin Mini Din adapter as an output for the supergun.

I'll like to acquire some more of my childhood favorite arcade games like Shinobi but my long term goal is to acquire and/or make a Taito Arcade cabinet. We'll hopefully someday.

Regards Ray

Attachments

• FWwjq4KX0AQm1gB.jpg
    FWwjq4KX0AQm1gB.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 58
Back