What's new

PascalP

Legendary
Reaction score
So I just decided to join this forum to learn more (and to purchase ;) ) a CPS2 multikit.

I've bean collecting arcade stuff myself now for the past 6-7 months and the collection has grown quite exponentially.
I will post some pics later, but besides from several retro consoles I also have a Electrocoin Neo Geo MVS 6 slot woodie and a Namco Cyberlead

Welcome. Darksoft's multikits are the best. Try to get get an ST-V kit if you can also.

nicest people on the internet here, you'll find out. Cool collection great selection. How do you like your Snes Jamma? Ehrgeiz is super cool to see. Windjammers i've been playing the last few night. Still trying to "get it"

Hi PascalP,

The CPS2 multikit is great :) I have seen you before on nozomi :)

nicest people on the internet here, you'll find out. Cool collection great selection. How do you like your Snes Jamma? Ehrgeiz is super cool to see. Windjammers i've been playing the last few night. Still trying to "get it"
Thanks!
Haven't really got to the Nintendo Super System yet.
Still need to make some adapter to get all the buttons working the way I like it.

Still needed to post some pic of my gameroom, it's slightly outdated, but I expect a few upgrades over the next few weeks before making new pics :)

Arcade corner with NeoGeo MVS 6slot cabinet and a Namco Cyberlead (recently upgraded to a Tri-Sync chassis and installed a System 256 with Tekken 5 DR):

Console corner with everything from NES up to PS2/Gamecube running on a PVM 27" and a PS3 and Dreamcast VGA running on a 32" LED
(Still my old 21" PVM in the picture)

this-is-bad-ass-105004.gif

that's a awesome BVM. clap clap. I see you ROB

The neo geo looks neat. Also like the little screen on top of the cyberlead. Looks like they are fighting

The neo geo looks neat. Also like the little screen on top of the cyberlead. Looks like they are fighting
Thanks man!

I really like the NeoGeo as this was my first cab, 100% original cab with the 6 slot motherboard, fixed the marquee lighting and got some repro artwork for the marquee's. So it lights up depending on which slot is being played!

The display on top of the Cyberlead is one of the reasons I wanted this to be my first candy cab, I really like the look of the cab and the display is just awesome!
Especially with games which support the display game specific stuff is shown, like the fighting characters, player 1 wins, Tekken 3 King of Iron fist etc. in Demo mode.
For non supported games there are a lot of standard messages to display, stuff like; cyberlead logo, 100¥ per play etc.

Back