What's new

Jemleykenato

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Have been here in Japan for 10 years and took a while to even think to have a cabinet at home but inevitably got wrapped up in Arcade at home experience.
Video games originally brought me here and now I'm lucky enough to have a Neo Geo SC19 and a Q-Grandam 25.
Really enjoying digging through the forums and diving deeper into all the possibilities.
Hope to make some connections both local and international!

I posted on the WTB thread, but if anyone has a 2P control panel for the GrandAm they're be open to selling, please hit me up!

Attachments

• IMG_3448.jpeg
    IMG_3448.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Welcome aboard! I'm also pretty blown away you have space in Tokyo. It's such an irony of life that the epicenter of arcade cabinets - have no space in homes for them :(

Welcome aboard! I'm also pretty blown away you have space in Tokyo. It's such an irony of life that the epicenter of arcade cabinets - have no space in homes for them :(
There IS room...kind of, but it's just not the hill to die on with our families when we can easily just go to a game center lol.

Edit: At least that's my excuse :p

Last edited:
I know the feeling, when I was overseas I had 4 cab in a small apartment, Welcome!

Welcome!

Were you the guy who bought that brand new Mini Cute and the $12,000 Q25 on YAJ? ;)

Welcome!

Were you the guy who bought that brand new Mini Cute and the $12,000 Q25 on YAJ? ;)
Yikes! I don't have a Mini Cute and I bought my Q25 from a private Japanese seller who helped me get into this madness in the first place

I'm pretty lucky that I live and work from home and could invest in having more space because of it. And more space, more candy cabs..

Back