What's new

yzrider926

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,

New to the forum but have been into cabs and pinball for awhile. Many of you may recognize my username from other forums, I know I've recognized a few. I do a lot more lurking then posting now a days. Either way going to try and get going on my projects that I've had forever. I've always been into fighters so the CPS2, CPS3, and Neo are right up my ally. I just purchased the ST-V multicart so I'll be reading up on that, even though I still need a mobo. Plan on also getting the CPS2 multikit when it's back in stock and having my CPS3 security cart reflashed.

I currently have a few working cabs and 3 candy cabs (2 NAC and MVS-u4) that need to be repaired/put back together. The NAC's are completely torn apart, had my brother repaint them at his body shop. The MVS I hope just needs the PSU replaced. Have a working MKII and Pac-Man 25th, and need to fix the monitor on my MK3 cab. Have a few pinball machines as well, that's were a lot of my focus and money went into the last few years. Have kids that are getting older so I want to get my cabs working and start playing games with them.

Dennis

Welcome!

Post some pics of your cabs. Where did you get those NAC cabs?

Where did you get those NAC cabs?
I went in on a group order with a few guys from the Neo-Geo forums over 6 years ago, yes I've had the cabs that long in pieces, haha. We ordered from Ken @ TheGameRoom. I picked up the MVS cab from another member at the Neo forums. I may try and order another Astro from Ken so I can have a cab as a reference to put my two back together. They'll look nice once completed just need to find the time to do it.

giphy.gif

Back