What's new

Miky

Student
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Miky. I'm here to just join the community and browse what people have to buy. I've always loved arcade cabinets and it is my dream to have one in my own house. Right now, i own a Sega RingEdge 2 arcade machine (no cabinet) with a Taito type x2 on the way. I'm always trying to find arcade spots around the Detroit area to get my fix in the meantime.

Attachments

• 20210322_153554.jpg
    20210322_153554.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210408_161347.jpg
    20210408_161347.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 70
  • 20210719_200857.jpg
    20210719_200857.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 73
Welcome from the state just below you. Congrats on picking up some cool arcade hardware!

Welcome from the state just below you. Congrats on picking up some cool arcade hardware!
thanks, Indi or Ohi? yeah, i got a nice raise so right now im gonna save up and get a cab. Unfortunately no one ever sells around here.

you ever go to Combo breaker in Illinois?
I have not, worth the trip? I have most of the joystick/button games I like, but I'm always game for good rhythm, driving, or gun games I can't fit in my house (or find... or afford... lol)

thanks, Indi or Ohi? yeah, i got a nice raise so right now im gonna save up and get a cab. Unfortunately no one ever sells around here.

Indiana. As far south as you can go though! Good luck finding a cabinet!

Yo! I'm in Detroit, myself! Just started getting into the arcade scene, too.

Yo! I'm in Detroit, myself! Just started getting into the arcade scene, too.
You should check out Round 1 in Auburn hills. I hear that "ready player one" is a cool bar to go to in Detroit too.

I have not, worth the trip? I have most of the joystick/button games I like, but I'm always game for good rhythm, driving, or gun games I can't fit in my house (or find... or afford... lol)
Not really, it's Worth it if you're into fighting games.

Not really, it's Worth it if you're into fighting games.
I do love me some fighting games, but I'm spoiled with my own cabs and sticks. My wife complains about bad buttons/sticks/monitor calibration whenever we play in public lol (she even helped me do the corner convergence on my nanao monitors).

I do love me some fighting games, but I'm spoiled with my own cabs and sticks. My wife complains about bad buttons/sticks/monitor calibration whenever we play in public lol (she even helped me do the corner convergence on my nanao monitors).
she knows the best stick action is at home...

Oh and welcome from Ohio also.

Hey from Indiana! Just wanted to say if your into detroit look into psychic drive they are doing some really sick stuff for the arcade community in your area ^^

Back