What's new

Bjt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear fellow hobbyists.

I need some help for my CP System Dash game Muscle bomber duo: ultimate team battle,
I try to bring it back to its original state whatever it once was. Where can found right program roms also desuicide roms for this game. My friend says they don't exist for this game :( HELP!

Or who can restore me this game?

Last edited:
it's a tight fit, but it works.
have you used one for this?
the undamned Q-Sound version also wove the input and output connectors together to keep the board from being too far offset
InfiniKey_CPS1-Q_Set_stock1-small.jpg

have you used one for this?
the undamned Q-Sound version also wove the input and output connectors together to keep the board from being too far offset
InfiniKey_CPS1-Q_Set_stock1-small.jpg
I tested in my WoF, but the I/O connectors were not together, but it still worked. That being said, I didn't specifically look for that and my plastic case has broken feet inside, so it might sit a tad lower.

If there are questions about this, I can test with one of my other CPS 1.5 games for fit (as they are all either on battery or phoenix'd).

openkey-cps1 works fine in cps 1.5 cases. Its a tight fit height wise if you use normal ide style connectors on the openkey. Its right at the point where the pins on the top side of the C board will barely be touching the top of the cps 1.5 case. If that worries you you can use the raw male pins instead. Using them saves 1-2mm of height.

There is a section in the docs that goes over how to install raw male pins

https://github.com/jwestfall69/openkey-cps1#cps-15-1
https://github.com/jwestfall69/openkey-cps1#cps-15-2

Personally I just use the normal ide style connectors in my wof and punisher cps 1.5 cases.

Decrypted game exist but not tested.
Bjt, you want test it and back report ?

I need decrypted set, Game does not work without it :(

Someone else is working on it for weeks for me. can't get the game to work :(

I think the game should go in the trash.

Keep getting this, game runs fine, ruled out every board, except the qsound board.
Looking at that this weekend....

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_5d57f279-3d86-4486-8850-8c2f877294ca.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_5d57f279-3d86-4486-8850-8c2f877294ca.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Bjt
Get a Slam Masters. Duo is just different program roms
I have a multi! I just want it to complete the collection! It's the only series I've ever considered collecting for and now I have them all, except one!

Reactions: Bjt
Back