What's new
@YATON welcome!

I confirmed this is indeed James. It seems there are a few people impersonating him on forums and eBay. From what I understand he's joining various forums to stop it.

I purchased several cabinets and other random items from James over last year and message him frequently on Facebook Messenger. Sometimes it's hard to catch him due to timezone differences, but he always responds and comes through on delivery.

Many of the spare parts I have are from you, Yaton! You’ve helped me a lot in finishing restorations.

Welcome!

Hi Yaton welcome to the forums. I purchased some Aero City parts from you a few years back on eBay. Very happy with everything.

Hi James!
Glad you’re officially on this forum now!

Welcome Yaton! I've heard a lot about you - thanks for helping the community find cabs and parts they need!

Yaton is legit. Got an astro city from him as it was easily the cheapest option even after freight to canada. Took care of everything, cab just appears at my door months later and was exactly as expected and described. Also paid extra for a spare chassis and it was all included, and the monitor's chassis was clearly cleaned/checked over when I got it.

When i got it, the cab was missing the marquee holder. No screws or broken plastic so it seemed like it was never attached. The picture he sent me of my cab when i originally bought it had it attached, but he never explicitly stated it was included. I messaged just wondering if it was meant to be included, and that I understand why it wouldnt have (seems like it could have easily been damaged). I expected and would have accepted a "sorry was always sold seperate" or "must have broken" because he already had my money, but he was surprised, apoligized and sent me one free of charge. It was a real classy move and I really appreciated it.

Would (and am about to!) buy from him again. If you know what it is you're buying then yaton is a great seller and is 100% trustworthy :)

Last edited:
Would (and am about to!) buy from him again. If you know what it is you're buying then yaton is a great seller and is 100% trustworthy :)

When I can get to the point of buying another cab (read: when the wife lets me) - I'm definitely going to reach out to yaton as well.

Hi Yaton, I've been buying from you for years (d0sdem0n on ebay) and appreciate the service. The MVS cab I got from you is going strong:

P1070293.JPG

I always assumed "arcadefunny66" on ebay was you, and had a bit of a problem with an order from them (ordered an original panel, got a repro, then got blocked). If that is really not you I am glad to hear it. If it is you, I have your repro panel still and would be happy to send it back if you send me a label as I was refunded by ebay. I understand sometimes things get mixed up. Hope to keep working with you in the future.

Back