What's new
Hi, every one. I am yaton. my name is James. I for sale arcade seuff over 20 years. 2001-2019 for sale on ebay (yaton6262). now for sale on facebook ( YATON Arcade Parts) and myself web www.yatonarcade.com. i am a new member on this forum. thanks
I remember buying some stuff from you in the past. It's been a rocky road with some things but glad to see you here.

Hi Yaton, I've been buying from you for years (d0sdem0n on ebay) and appreciate the service. The MVS cab I got from you is going strong:

P1070293.JPG

I always assumed "arcadefunny66" on ebay was you, and had a bit of a problem with an order from them (ordered an original panel, got a repro, then got blocked). If that is really not you I am glad to hear it. If it is you, I have your repro panel still and would be happy to send it back if you send me a label as I was refunded by ebay. I understand sometimes things get mixed up. Hope to keep working with you in the future.

arcadefunny66 used to be my employee, he was in charge of cleaning items and taking pictures, left himself two years ago to sell things on ebay, that's why his pictures are the same as my previous ebay. So many people think it's me

Welcome! Out of curiosity, what’s the story on the cab already in Fremont? It’s nearby me but I wish I had space :(

hi have an astro ans an astro 2. please wait to Mar to looking . my frield will early March back Fremont. now he in the china. thanks james

How does shipping the cabs work? As your site only lists like $1 on shipping charge, that obviously can't be right.. :)

yes. please wait more days. my friend about Mar 10th back Fremont. thanks

@YATON Hey Yaton, I was gong to send you a message on ebay. My chassis cannot be repaired from one of my blast city cabs. Any chance you have a working Nanao 2930/2933 for sale? Thanks as always, you have been great in the past!

hi. again. i stop for sale ebay 2 years. my just an account yaton6262 is me. other account never me. sorry Nanao 2930/2933 still not now thanks james

Back