What's new

Clownkicker

Student
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I arrived here recently on a quest to build @'Frank_fjs''s minigun project!

I've been into retro games ever since, well, they weren't retro. :)

I've been mostly into console stuff in the past. The '16-bit' era (SNES, Genesis/MD, TG-16, NeoGeo, etc.) was my college years, so that era has a special place for me. (Probably because I had the most time to play then.)

Recently I've been getting into some arcade boards. I have a few CPS2 games: X-Men vs SF, AvP, and a SFA2G that no longer boots for some reason. :( Oh, and I have a Tournament Cyberball 2072 board that didn't have sound the last time I checked.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this place! I've learned a lot just by reading random threads and I am very impressed by this community!

Welcome! Northern or Southern Cali?

I'm in Orange County myself.

Tournament Cyberball is awesome! How are you playing it? In an actual cab? I had a Tourney Cyberball but didn't have a cabinet to put it in since it's not jamma and it requires it's own PSU and additional Sound board. Was kind of a hassle, so I ended up getting a JAMMA Cyberball 2072 which is the 2-player version of Tournament Cyberball.

I'm also in Orange County!

I have the JAMMA version of Tournament Cyberball as well (2-player version), so I just play it with a supergun when I bring out that board. Not a lot of room for cabs, unfortunately.

There are a ton of us in the SoCal area on A-P! one of these days I'd love to arrange a meet-up/gaming day. Maybe rent out a small affordable venue and have a bunch of set-ups. I definitely don't have the space to host, but getting a cheap place to rent for a day that we can populate with some gaming stations could be feasible.

There are a ton of us in the SoCal area on A-P! one of these days I'd love to arrange a meet-up/gaming day. Maybe rent out a small affordable venue and have a bunch of set-ups. I definitely don't have the space to host, but getting a cheap place to rent for a day that we can populate with some gaming stations could be feasible.
That could be pretty cool :o

Back