What's new

JoystickEnjoyer

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi there. I am a light games collector currently interested in owning an arcade machine to play fighting games on. Just yesterday, I was given an Atomiswave upright machine with Sports Shooting USA that a neighbor down the street was getting rid of. I'm not too fond of lightgun games, so at the moment I'm in talks with a friend who's interested in trading some collectables for my Atomiswave. However, he's only interested in the wooden frame, leaving behind the components (Sports Shooting pcb, optical gun controllers, all the wiring, monitor + the bezel, which all work) that I probably won't have a use for and unfortunately have no room to store. I'd like to look around here to see if anyone would want to take these off my hands in the Marketplace so wish me luck. Thank you for reading.

Sports Shooting USA is a cool game, I have one. There is a good fighting game for Atomiswave called Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the Northstar). It's made by the same guys who make Guilty Gear.

If you do pass on the cab, I don't think you should part it out. It would be possible to sell the guts separately, but i feel like moving the game on all together working in the original cab is a better move. It just seems silly to break a working game for a little bit of money... it's a lot of work to strip them down and once it's done it's never going back together.

Where about in California are you? I'm sure you can find a scene in your area to help you learn about these games and figure out how to do mods or find what you really want.

Welcome! Sports Shooting USA is a great game. I remember they used to have one and a Extreme Hunting 2 in upright AW cabs at Bass Pro Shops.

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Back