What's new
For Sale
OP has been updated with everyones interest so far, as well as updates on who has paid. If I somehow missed someone or have a incorrect representation of the number of strips you would like, please shoot me a DM and Ill get it fixed.

Theres been an overwhelming interest in this, much more so than I had anticipated. I had only accounted for producing 400 strips at most; but since we are at almost triple that number, I have had to re-order more materials to accommodate the ramp up in production. My hope is that everything will arrive before the estimated date mentioned in the first post , and I will be able to get everyone sorted by Friday. There is a chance that Im simply unable to physically produce that many strips that quickly, so please bare with me if it takes a few extra days to make it happen. Ill be working on this full-time to get it to completion as soon as possible for everyone :) Thank you all again for the interest and giving me the opportunity to do this for the community!!!!!

OP has been updated with everyones interest so far, as well as updates on who has paid. If I somehow missed someone or have a incorrect representation of the number of strips you would like, please shoot me a DM and Ill get it fixed.

Theres been an overwhelming interest in this, much more so than I had anticipated. I had only accounted for producing 400 strips at most; but since we are at almost triple that number, I have had to re-order more materials to accommodate the ramp up in production. My hope is that everything will arrive before the estimated date mentioned in the first post , and I will be able to get everyone sorted by Friday. There is a chance that Im simply unable to physically produce that many strips that quickly, so please bare with me if it takes a few extra days to make it happen. Ill be working on this full-time to get it to completion as soon as possible for everyone :) Thank you all again for the interest and giving me the opportunity to do this for the community!!!!!

Obviously we are all just grateful that you're making these, and that they are available from a solid source, that we can all count on....it will be ok. You should see how long we all wait for multi-kits to come out! :D

Just so you know, I do want the 60, but am not in a rush. If I need to get shifted to the last batch, it's not gonna faze me any.

How much would shipping to the UK cost?
The couple of others I have quoted international it was $20 :( Im looking into some alternative that will bring the price down, but as of the time of writing this, do not have an answer.

Back