What's new

imbord3rlin3

Enlightened
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I have recently bought an Epson GT 20000 12"x17" large format 1200dpi CCD sensor scanner. I would like to contribute to the arcade community by providing high resolution scans of arcade artwork and manuals I own, as well as provide a service for others looking to preserve their art and manuals in digital form.

I will do all of this free of charge ( just pay shipping) for the sake of preservation so long as the art I scan remains free for public use on the Dropbox account I provide.

* If you would like to have art or manuals scanned, feel free to reach out to me in this post or via PM.

* If you have high resolution scans of artwork already, please reach out to me so i can add them to the Dropbox.

*** If you are good at photoshop and/or stitching images, please reach out to me***

LINK to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c8zp3uwttv80ahm/AADynKJusJVu2tyLwPzjPpoOa?dl=0

Last edited:
Sweet. Beestorm PM incoming.

This is nice as my movestrip adhesive disintegrated.

Any plans on buying a printer and cutter and going full service?

Would be cool. Not holding my breath for the other one ever to make it out to public, so would be great to have!

May have to pull this out of storage for you to scan.

E8jX2GDWYAIhiaY.jpg

thank you for that,
but unfortunately the backs of your templates show through, you should avoid that.
simply place a piece of paper or cardboard that is as black as possible on the template when scanning..........

then carry out automatic level adjustment and convert the image to grayscale.
give it a try........ :)

thank you for that,
but unfortunately the backs of your templates show through, you should avoid that.
simply place a piece of paper or cardboard that is as black as possible on the template when scanning..........

then carry out automatic level adjustment and convert the image to grayscale.
give it a try........ :)
on the manuals?

@imbord3rlin3 Do you know if the formats are correctly saved in the image files? For example for the batrider marquee and strip?
What do you mean by formats? Epson has their own embedded color thing if that what you are talking about. I'm still a noob at this but the scans I have done look pretty accurate

Here's an image of what I mean. The jpg has a definition of the size of the image (physical size) and depending on how it is saved this is usually correct. But here I am not sure.
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 13.40.08.png

Here's an image of what I mean. The jpg has a definition of the size of the image (physical size) and depending on how it is saved this is usually correct. But here I am not sure.
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 13.40.08.png
I'll get back to you on that. I will measure the art when I get home. Estimating the size, it seems accurate though.

i just measured the art, and yes, that is an accurate measurement.

Back