What's new

mhorton

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi I have a house of the dead ex that was 100% working but Japanese language. I bought a service keychip and i was able to change the region in the test menu hoping this would change the game to English. I put the original keychip back in but unfortunately i must have done something wrong because now it says "validate destination disk" then "setup for source disk" then "error 22 game program not found on device". I have no idea what the first two messages mean or why the game program is not found. What would i have to do to get this working again? thanks, any help would be appreciated.

This is speculation based on what I've read in the Service manuals for Lindbergh games but it seems that the games are installed from an external disc drive when they're first setup. My guess is that when you loaded the service key it cleared the on-board storage drive that had the game code and now it needs to be re-installed from disc.

i bought this machine used and it didn't come with a dvd or dvd drive but it worked that way until i tried to change the region. im sorry i don't know what yaj is.

yaj = yahoo auction japan.

Lindberghs are often updated by using a usb dvd drive. It updates the HDD in the lindbergh. As long as you have the proper PIC chip a DVD-R should do the trick. You will need a usb dvd drive.

thanks for all the help guys. i'll try to get the house of the dead 4 if i cant find the ex

yaj = yahoo auction japan.

Lindberghs are often updated by using a usb dvd drive. It updates the HDD in the lindbergh. As long as you have the proper PIC chip a DVD-R should do the trick. You will need a usb dvd drive.
Ah, yes, I should have spelled that out...

I know that HotD4 and some other update discs are available as CHD's at this point, but I don't believe I've seen HotD EX anywhere on-line yet, so unless mhorton has a friend who has it to make a copy, he may still need to find a legitimate one.

Do any of you guys know if the DVD disc exist? I have never ever seen one. Not even googling. Were this came just by HDD?

Back