What's new

gateninety

Beginner
Reaction score
Dear all,

I'm currently owning an half life cabinet with Half Life 2 (version 2.07 jpn) but I would like to have it in English instead of Japanese one
Any idea how to do it ? Furthemore, the main problem is that I need the transceiver button to validate the options in the test menu but in the upright version of the Half Life 2 cabinet...it does not have the transceiver button. As no documentation exists around the pinout of the io board, I've no clue how to have this button.
So If you can't help me with the english version, I would appreciate if someone having the sitdown version can do a picture of the cable for transceiver button from button to io

Thank you in advance for any help

You could just go through the digital inputs on the IO with a piece of wire. One end on GND, the other end on an input. Naturally don't short +12V to ground. Look up those pins first with a multimeter.

You could just go through the digital inputs on the IO with a piece of wire. One end on GND, the other end on an input. Naturally don't short +12V to ground. Look up those pins first with a multimeter.
thank you for reply.
so many empty slots on the IO connector that it will be faster to know which is the pin ...but a good idea

Back