What's new

Eclyps19

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Eclyps here. Just dropping in to say hello! I'm about 15 minutes from a Round1 and have been really getting into some of their rhythm games. A couple months ago I finally decided to purchase my first cabs - SDVX and FF TheatRhythm. Hoping to receive them by the end of the year. I've also been eyeballing a Vewlix pretty hard for all of my other arcade needs, but I'm still trying to figure out what the heck all the different models are :)

On the non-arcade side, I'm a software engineer, I've been learning Japanese for the past year and a half, I have a few saltwater fish tanks that occupy way too much of my time.

Really looking forward to getting involved with the arcade community!

Hey everyone. Eclyps here. Just dropping in to say hello! I'm about 15 minutes from a Round1 and have been really getting into some of their rhythm games. A couple months ago I finally decided to purchase my first cabs - SDVX and FF TheatRhythm. Hoping to receive them by the end of the year. I've also been eyeballing a Vewlix pretty hard for all of my other arcade needs, but I'm still trying to figure out what the heck all the different models are :)

On the non-arcade side, I'm a software engineer, I've been learning Japanese for the past year and a half, I have a few saltwater fish tanks that occupy way too much of my time.

Really looking forward to getting involved with the arcade community!
Welcome. I'm in West MI, but most of the MI folks are your way it seems.

Anyway I hope you find your time here worthwhile, there are a ton of great resources here :)

Hey there! I'm also in Michigan, but again more towards the east. Assuming you're close to Great Lakes Crossing as that's the only Round 1 in the state I think.

I've also been looking to jump in the community here, specifically due to rhythm games! My poison is Groove Coaster. I actually just found a place in Toledo that is offloading some arcade machines and managed to pick up a unit there for a decent price and a short trip to pick it up. Been trying to find any resources on unlocking the songs/modes that are gated by the NESICA connection/card system, and it seems a few people have some experience with it, but no luck just yet. Happy to hear we've got a few people in this state active on the site!

Hey there! I'm also in Michigan, but again more towards the east. Assuming you're close to Great Lakes Crossing as that's the only Round 1 in the state I think.

I've also been looking to jump in the community here, specifically due to rhythm games! My poison is Groove Coaster. I actually just found a place in Toledo that is offloading some arcade machines and managed to pick up a unit there for a decent price and a short trip to pick it up. Been trying to find any resources on unlocking the songs/modes that are gated by the NESICA connection/card system, and it seems a few people have some experience with it, but no luck just yet. Happy to hear we've got a few people in this state active on the site!

Yup, I’m in Clarkston which is super close to Great Lakes Crossing. I think I know someone who picked up a Museca cab from the same place a couple weeks ago.

I’ve found a lot of support on Discord, I’m currently a server for Bemani games, but I’m sure there’s one for groove coaster. Maybe someone else can send you an invite.

If I find anything that might help I’ll be sure to pass it along!

Yup, I’m in Clarkston which is super close to Great Lakes Crossing. I think I know someone who picked up a Museca cab from the same place a couple weeks ago.

I’ve found a lot of support on Discord, I’m currently a server for Bemani games, but I’m sure there’s one for groove coaster. Maybe someone else can send you an invite.

If I find anything that might help I’ll be sure to pass it along!
Fantastic! Appreciate you keeping an eye out there.

That's the Round 1 I found this game at, and if I were as close as you perhaps I'd be out quite a bit more money as well lol.

Back