What's new

SeasonedBeef

Student
Reaction score
Howdy all. I've been a member here for a couple of years but never posted, and I thought I would.

About 3 years back I decided to finally get a Neo Geo, and I decided that the consolized MVS route was the way for me.

I've been visiting this forum a ton for the past two years learning all about the various MVS boards, and I have sourced and built my first two minigun superguns now. What an awesome project.

I'm a big CAD design, 3D printing and CNC routing enthusiast so hopefully I can bring a few things to the table to share here as I work on enclosures for a few of my current projects.

Thanks both of you, and everyone else. I'm excited to start documenting some of my builds and try to contribute something. I know I'll still probably learn more than I contribute, and that is an exciting thought too.

Welcome!

CMVS was my way into this hobby as well; 9 years ago next month actually (holy shit!).

If you need anything from the land of the rising sun please feel free to reach out 🙂

Welcome my fellow Texan! I'm also in the DFW area!

Pretty funny how many of us started with CMVS's. That was my first too... Now I'm running out of storage space for PCBs 😂🤣.

I love to tinker in my spare time too. PCB and game system repairs/mods, 3d modeling/printing and relates things.

Another hobby of mine, boardgaming, has many postings dedicated to game storage. I'll have to look around here and see if there are some PCB storage threads! :P
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...-of-reservations-deadline-november-7th.23384/

I have purchased six of these from @Semload and am very happy with them. It's very nice to set them on top of one another and simply move the harness to the one you want to play with. No more unboxing and boxing every time you want to swap boards. These are especially ideal for supergun users.

Another hobby of mine, boardgaming, has many postings dedicated to game storage. I'll have to look around here and see if there are some PCB storage threads! :P
Oh sweet!! My wife and I love boardgames too!!
Another place I'm running off storage lol...

Here is a good thread for storage ideas:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/pcb-storage-shelves-boxes.15393/

My boardgames, cabs and PCB shelves 😁
PXL_20230313_123213210.jpg

Last edited:
^ Awesome room, but if you want to swap out those stools for some Japanese ones send me a PM : )

Back