What's new
For Sale
I understand that it will be difficult to find a buyer for the whole lot. Like I said, it might be great for someone who wants to open a museum or from someone who would like to invest into games and arcade. He can get a huge lot now for a competitive price, keep it for a couple of years and then sell it separately for quite a lot more as in a couple of years those items will only get rarer and more expensive. That is why I am currently not trying to sell it piece by piece, but prefer to try to find a buyer for the whole lot. If it does not work I might try selling it as little collections (Nintendo, Mega Drive, PS1 and so on), but here I must increase the price as I would need to split a couple of sets that are split across consoles / systems like Castlevania for example.

You keep talking about a price, but you haven't mentioned one. How much do you want for your collection?

You have a lot of duplicate arcade games.

Eever consider selling the duplicates/extra titles?

Just sayn in case a collector with a Giant U hawl does not post up.

Last edited:
Here is the updated list that includes prices as well. I included prices for individual sets as well as the price for the complete lot. I am open to reasonable price negotiations, of course - http://bit.ly/2MlnCjD.

Uhh, you want 180,000 euros for 90 cabs? That's 2K each?

Wow, big collection man! Good luck with sale, but I don't see anyone paying your asking as a lot. I would do eBay and sell off for the next few years.

If you're trying to get it all out at once, then either go way down on price, as people who buy in lots want a deal, or hire an auction house to come in and sell it all off, but be warned, they take about 40-60%.

Good luck!

Hey it's his lot, it's his price. He even says he's open to negotiation. Just a reminder that it's also against the rules here to 'price police' in the forum. I like that more and more sales opportunities are appearing on this site, and I'd rather encourage all sellers to post stuff here - I think that's what the rule is for.

Hey it's his lot, it's his price. He even says he's open to negotiation. Just a reminder that it's also against the rules here to 'price police' in the forum. I like that more and more sales opportunities are appearing on this site, and I'd rather encourage all sellers to post stuff here - I think that's what the rule is for.
Indeed, and I hope I wasn't price policing, apologies if it came off that way. I just was trying to give some honest feedback. Jigga, your lot is very cool and large, so again, good luck, I hope you get every penny of your asking price!

Yes, you're right. Edited my post.

Good luck with your sale, Jigga! At 10% interest whoever gets your collection will be a millionaire in 5 years.

I have been collecting video games and arcade machines for over 30 years. Currently, my collection consists of around 5000 items. I found this forum and it seems that it is full of people that are passionate about gaming, so I thought it would a good idea to offer my collection for sale here. The collection can be split into a couple of sections. Namely, arcade machines and parts, arcade games and consoles, console games and accessories. I do not have enough time or resources to add to this collection, so I would be happy if I could find it a new home. I am located in the Czech Republic, Europe, so personal pickup would be preferred as it is a very large collection. You can have a look at the complete list of items I have for sale here - http://bit.ly/2nHRaZU. I would prefer to sell the complete collection as I believe it has a bigger value this way, plus the price will only increase over time, so it is a great investment for you. Overall yearly increase in value should be around 10-15%. There will only be less and less items of similar quality, so it holds and increases its value quite nicely. If you are interested, please contact me via my email xreflectx@gmail.com. Thanks a lot, and have a nice day! Happy gaming
You are like the czech version of the 'last gamer". =O

Lots of cool stuff, but lol games as investments. Infinite growth is wishful thinking, although there is still room to grow. Best of luck with the sale.

Last edited:
I understand that it is a lot of money to ask. However, I believe that if someone is willing to pay that they will certainly get a lot more out of it if they sell it piece by piece. I simply cannot imagine selling it on ebay one by one. Like I said I am open to price negotiations in a reasonable range (10-20 percent). If I do not find a buyer now, maybe I will in 5 years, who knows. We shall see.

Back