What's new
For Sale
Would you fellas prefer printed or vinyl? I'm at a crossroads. The vector work is done for the Egret 29 toppers. I have a few of the metal brackets made. I can have these done with vinyl quickly. Printing- having trouble finding a good place.

Thoughts? Visually, they should look the same. Doesn't apply to the Swing marquees.

originals are printed. when I was considering getting these done I was also looking at getting the art laser etched instead of printed

I feel like vinyl wont look so hot after a few years

originals are printed. when I was considering getting these done I was also looking at getting the art laser etched instead of printed

I feel like vinyl wont look so hot after a few years
I think laser engraved/edged might be the way to go. As a bonus if they are ever lit up they pop very nicely.

Last edited:
Running low on Egret 29 marquee holder brackets. I have 3 of the slotted type marquees left.

Low stock for the E29s. Focus will be on the Swing stuff and I'll bump this one- and create a FS thread when they're ready!

E29: 1 slotted, 1 regular marquee left. 2 brackets.

I've saved the cad stuff and can make brackets- but the cost likely will be higher (rising powder, rising metal) and I cut a bunch at the same time. Likely won't be able to do that again (I don't want to get stuck with dead stock)

PM if you'd like to purchase!

Swing surrounds are done on my little jig. They're ready for purchase now- if anybody wants one and won't want a marquee. These come with mounting hardware

Attachments

• IMG_9100.jpg
    IMG_9100.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9101.jpg
    IMG_9101.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 117
Just PM with your address and I can get a shipping quote. I'll add up unit costs within the next few days and see how much they came out to. Thanks!

^^^ Barry//ArcadeArtRepro has the final output of art from this end- he's doing some finishing touches before we proceed-so we're still in a holding pattern for the marquee part.

The surrounds- you guys can order those from me whenever- I have a jig and a frame- I've gotten pretty good at melting them to shape//etc.

Thanks guys!

hi
i need a marquee header for the sega swing
let me know if i can get one
:)

Back