What's new
For Sale
What has happened to the E29? I sent a message about it a while back, but I imagine you are overwhelmed with questions.
I messaged him for ya awhile back btw- we can combine shipping if it makes sense. Rough quote was $400 for one or $500 for two. I know on this end we’re good buyers, with cash, and experienced with shipping- so it’s all on prices and willingness to sell.

Also @rewrite I’m loosely talking with the guy that is getting that thing from you and checking the logistics of grabbing it for him when I visit my mom. It may/may not make sense so we’ll see what happens.

Also @rewrite I’m loosely talking with the guy that is getting that thing from you and checking the logistics of grabbing it for him when I visit my mom. It may/may not make sense so we’ll see what happens.
I was told a couple weeks ago that that was off the table and that he was finding someone through uShip? I guess I should poke him again to find out?

The bloodshed is real with these cabs... Sheesh.

I can't speak for Derick but given the discussions on E29s that we've had I get the impression that cab is very high on his WANT list, it's just that he doesn't have the time to fix the project cab he has.

Chances are he's going to be very reluctant to let that one go unless he's getting another very high want in exchange or he finds another, more complete, E29.

I can't speak for Derick but given the discussions on E29s that we've had I get the impression that cab is very high on his WANT list, it's just that he doesn't have the time to fix the project cab he has.

Chances are he's going to be very reluctant to let that one go unless he's getting another very high want in exchange or he finds another, more complete, E29.
Kinda true there, the E29 will probably be the last I let go, and it really isnt that bad of a project cab, hell i hunted down all the parts needed to restore it. Im just being silly, lack time, and want the darn thing to look like new when Im done :D

If someone want to trade stuff, they can offer me some cabs or pins. Im looking for a metallica, star trek eithe premium or le version. Got a few pcbs listed on my sig that Im looking for also.

I've got a few things that might be enticing for a trade, but they aren't on your list. I've got some oddball stuff that is useful too...

I've got a few things that might be enticing for a trade, but they aren't on your list. I've got some oddball stuff that is useful too...
Let me know, cause you never know, you probably have a lot of stuff I didnt know I wanted :D

@Derick2k It would be appreciated if you could take a second to respond to your PMs. a simple "naaah, I'm good, thanks" would suffice ;)
For the record, I love your panel work. Some of my favorite pieces came from ya. Thanks for the quality work!

Re: Derrick. Squeaky wheel and all that, so apologies. If you've made a determination on that FC, Diamond or the cabs for my dudes either way- keep or not keep- please let me know. If the Vewlixes aren't anything more than an IC- I'll start the hunt elsewhere. Just checking in before I make other arrangements and run the risk of doubling up somewhere.

I appreciate your time!

Back