What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Ok guys, selling my ID7 cab, sadly need to make room, I would prefer someone local to NY that can pick it up in Merrick.

Asking $1800, but Im open to offers/trades

Cab is fully functional, but of course has the usual wear and tear.

Ill post some pics when I can.

Ok guys, selling my ID7 cab, sadly need to make room, I would prefer someone local to NY that can pick it up in Merrick.

Hi,

I don't know much about this cab, I did some googling and could only find the twin cab.

Is it the twin cabinet ? Also is there any other driving games that are usable with this cab and not too much fiddling around ?

Finally, how reliable it is ? Every time I think about buying a car cab I'm just a bit scared of the maintenance with the motors, relay and the electrical stuff in general.

Definitely looking for pictures
Thanks !

Hi,
I don't know much about this cab, I did some googling and could only find the twin cab.

Is it the twin cabinet ? Also is there any other driving games that are usable with this cab and not too much fiddling around ?

Finally, how reliable it is ? Every time I think about buying a car cab I'm just a bit scared of the maintenance with the motors, relay and the electrical stuff in general.

Definitely looking for pictures
Thanks !
Owned a pair of ID4's which was the same minus the sides. The cabinets are singles, there is no twin cab. The hardware is good for ID4 and ID5 if you have a lindbergh. ID6-8 use ring edge. I do not know if any other sega driving games are compatible.

It has has the ringedge with ID7, I know for sure there are quite a few games that work on it ;) . Havent had any issues with it, and the force feedback is awesome.
if it fits through my door I would like this.
Well, you can split it into 2 parts I think easy enough to get through doors.

I'll get some stuff up when I can

my door is pretty tiny. If I remember I think its 32?? My hotd 1 cab almost didnt fit.

Ill check, but yeah, then you might have to also remove the card reader section.

Card Reader isn't hard to pull at all. Would need to split the seat section off (4 exterior bolts, keyed connectors) and then it will fit through a door way. Not sure about a 32 inch door though, monitor section of the cab might b too wide even if you pull the dash/steering.

Back