What's new
Had time to re-translate in italian the parts list and send it to my retailer, only chance to have list "checked" by someone who know what those parts are (impossible for me).
He'll look at it and give me final price.
This is the last step before collecting funds and proceed with orders!

Please note: kits will include all of the parts of original french tutorial (http://www.gamoover.net/tuto/gun2naomi) + printed PCBs + programmed pics. Looking the pictures I saw that screws / spacers are needed to complete the assembly. Those will NOT be included (since they are not listed as parts).
PCBs will be ordered from pcbway.com, PIC from original programmer Aganyte, parts supplied from a retail shop, so teorically no risk. Obviously I can't guarantee how the whole thing works, since is not my project and I don't have skills to verify it: I'm exclusivley applying Aganyte's tutorial as written above.

Please note2: I'm sorry if this project is going to be much slower than expected. But family business + job are killing my free time, and sadly this project is a hobby, so free-time-only for me.

Have final pricing, but I need to double check it to be sure components are OK.
Someone told me challenges never come alone, so I'm going crazy and literally under pressure at job as well as at home.

Good news is that apparently we can save some bucks..

Ok, I double checked the list, it seems that these are our costs, there are components more expensive than expected.

Electronic parts: 39,5 €
Pre-programmed chip: 15 €
PCB: 41,18 € this is total for 15 kits not for 1!!
Box for shipment: 2 €
Shipment: is obviously related to your location.

People interested are:
JKL x2
Darksoft x1
Fastar x1
freddiefiasco x1
Mitsurugi-w x2
Gakman x2 (no PICs)
werejag x1
SNK-NEO-GEO x1
Rorysean x2
theoddtech x1 (+1 if nobody wants 15th kit)

This means: 1 kit 97,68 + shipment between 25 € (Europe) and 35 € (USA)
If you tell me your location (or the shipment method you prefer) I can be more precise.

As for guidelines, I'd say so:
- Paypal gift payment in advance
- You get the components mentioned, the pcbs, the pic, all in a box with shipment chosen by you

- No warranty on final product, since you assemble it and it's based on a tutorial found on the net

- Kit comes like diy kit, so you have to put together everything
- Since we have to reach 15 units, if for some reason we have to leave money will be returned

The "comprehensive kits" way is a viable option for me only as written above, I cannot buy on the net due to my lack of electronic knowledge (don't know what to buy).

Another way to lower costs could be that we buy together PCBs and PICs (only real advantages of a group buy) and everyone will go after electronic components (radioshack and so on).
Both ok for me.

Please let me know your comments and let's decide what to do.

Last edited:
Think I'm happy with the prices for full kit unless everyone wants to vote?. So 97.68 euros is final price. May have a go at soldering myself first if I mess it up i Will send the other one to you.lol.

Ok, I double checked the list, it seems that these are our costs, there are components more expensive than expected.

Electronic parts: 39,5 €
Pre-programmed chip: 15 €
PCB: 41,18 €
Box for shipment: 2 €
Shipment: is obviously related to your location.

People interested are:
JKL x2
Darksoft x1
Fastar x1
freddiefiasco x1
Mitsurugi-w x2
Gakman x2 (no PICs)
werejag x1
SNK-NEO-GEO x1
Rorysean x2
theoddtech x1 (+1 if nobody wants 15th kit)

This means: 1 kit 97,68 + shipment between 25 € (Europe) and 35 € (USA)
If you tell me your location (or the shipment method you prefer) I can be more precise.

As for guidelines, I'd say so:
- Paypal gift payment in advance
- You get the components mentioned, the pcbs, the pic, all in a box with shipment chosen by you

- No warranty on final product, since you assemble it and it's based on a tutorial found on the net

- Kit comes like diy kit, so you have to put together everything
- Since we have to reach 15 units, if for some reason we have to leave money will be returned

The "comprehensive kits" way is a viable option for me only as written above, I cannot buy on the net due to my lack of electronic knowledge (don't know what to buy).

Another way to lower costs could be that we buy together PCBs and PICs (only real advantages of a group buy) and everyone will go after electronic components (radioshack and so on).
Both ok for me.

Please let me know your comments and let's decide what to do.
Is there a final BOM for the kit?

Based on the price, it might be cheaper for me to just get the PCB by itself and I can source out the rest of the materials on my own.

Don't know what BOM means.

Spent my sunday morning with my tiny kid (11 months old) to ER.

Group buy for PCB is mandatory (minimum printing quantities), for components is an option (eventually individual).

PLEASE EVERYONE COMPILE THIS LIST WITH YOUR PREFERENCE: (PCB / PIC / COMPONENTS / LOCATION / QTY)

JKL x2 (PCB / PIC / COMPONENTS / ITALY / 2X)
Darksoft x1
Fastar x1
freddiefiasco x1
Mitsurugi-w x2
Gakman x2 (no PICs)
werejag x1
SNK-NEO-GEO x1
Rorysean x2
theoddtech x1
nio x1

Once list will be complete I'll quote exact sum to be sent via Paypal to everyone, with refund if we can't proceed (we have to reach 15 pcs limit to print PCBs).

Please look at the components you'll get and other conditions, I'm earning nothing from this and I don't wanna bother me with problems with anyone. If something is not clear please ask. If something has to be upgraded or modified please tell.

Last edited:
its actually blom

basic list of materials aka parts list

as my deal to solder a kit for another fell thru

ill take the pcb and the pic chip

its actually blom

basic list of materials aka parts list

as my deal to solder a kit for another fell thru

ill take the pcb and the pic chip
Please copy and paste my people's list adding this details as well as your location!

Thanks,
JKL

PLEASE EVERYONE COMPILE THIS LIST WITH YOUR PREFERENCE: (PCB / PIC / COMPONENTS / LOCATION / QTY)

Darksoft x1
Fastar x1
freddiefiasco x1
Mitsurugi-w x2
Gakman x2 (no PICs)
werejag x1(pcb/pic/USA)
SNK-NEO-GEO x1
Rorysean x2
theoddtech x1
nio x1

Fastar - PCB/PIC/COMPONENTS/SPAIN/1X = Full kit

i stand corrected but i always heard this in the military. im probly wrong

Darksoft x1
Fastar - PCB/PIC/COMPONENTS/SPAIN/1X = Full kit
freddiefiasco x1
Mitsurugi-w x2
Gakman x2 (pcb / no PICs /no components / France / 2x)
werejag x1(pcb/pic/USA)
SNK-NEO-GEO x1
Rorysean x2
theoddtech x1
nio x1

Don't know what BOM means.

Spent my sunday morning with my tiny kid (11 months old) to ER.

Group buy for PCB is mandatory (minimum printing quantities), for components is an option (eventually individual).

Darksoft x1
Fastar x1
freddiefiasco x1 (PCB / PIC / Bill of Materials (Just a list of the things I would need to buy on my own) / California, USA / 1)
Mitsurugi-w x2
Gakman x2 (pcb / <s style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(241, 245, 250);">no PICs[/s] /<s style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(241, 245, 250);">no components[/s] / France / 2x)

werejag x1
SNK-NEO-GEO x1
Rorysean x2
theoddtech x1
nio x1

Once list will be complete I'll quote exact sum to be sent via Paypal to everyone, with refund if we can't proceed (we have to reach 15 pcs limit to print PCBs).

Please look at the components you'll get and other conditions, I'm earning nothing from this and I don't wanna bother me with problems with anyone. If something is not clear please ask. If something has to be upgraded or modified please tell.
Bill Of Materials is what I have seen it called in most designs and prototypes.

It is basically a component list may or may not contain diagrams (with costs).

Back