What's new
For Sale

ImportantBet

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone. @alberto1225 and I are potentially doing a run of these depending on how many people are interested in purchasing. Parts for these cabs are difficult to source so we strive to offer a solution. He will be handing me over the raw materials while I do the finishing.

Pictured below is a side-by-side comparison of the repro vs AWSD bracket before the powder coat (images of finished product will come soon):

grip.jpg

Price range is looking to be around $35/pair excluding shipping. Depending on how many people are interested, it may go a little lower or higher. Worldwide shipping will be available. Please leave a comment below if you are interested in purchase (this is not a formal pre-orders list, it's only to gauge how many to manufacture). Thanks all.

Last edited:
Put me down for at least 1 pair, probably 2. Curious how they end up looking with the powder coat.

That is absolutely a killer price. I've a few different methods and these things are time consuming! Heck, powder coat alone in CA these days is nearly $30/set these days.

People need to jump on this. Taito had stock and they were $XXX.

Congrats!

Ok, so I have two AWSD's and all of my brackets are in solid shape, but is there a chance of getting a couple pairs of these in chrome, or brushed metal with protective coat?

I've always felt the white was a little "meh" compared to say the NAC clips.

If not, perhaps I just get the new sets of these here, and either chrome or brush my existing ones?

Let me know what you think there @ImportantBet .

Ok, so I have two AWSD's and all of my brackets are in solid shape, but is there a chance of getting a couple pairs of these in chrome, or brushed metal with protective coat?

I've always felt the white was a little "meh" compared to say the NAC clips.

If not, perhaps I just get the new sets of these here, and either chrome or brush my existing ones?

Let me know what you think there @ImportantBet .
It would have to be electroplated, which is something I can't do on my end.

If you want to chrome an existing one, auto shops know how to do this. Maybe ask a friend who works at one?

It would have to be electroplated, which is something I can't do on my end.

If you want to chrome an existing one, auto shops know how to do this. Maybe ask a friend who works at one?

Yeah, either chrome or brushed metal like the Vewlix Diamond control panel metal.

Well, in that case, put me in for 2 pairs, and I'll work with my current ones later on my personal project.

CHrome for those fellas likely would be around 40-80/pair maybe. Last I looked into it a number of years ago it was double the cost of powder coating at the shops around here.

CHrome for those fellas likely would be around 40-80/pair maybe. Last I looked into it a number of years ago it was double the cost of powder coating at the shops around here.
I get it. I know they do a pretty decent chrome looking powdercoat these days.

I'll have to talk to my local peeps and see what I can find.

Hey interested in a set of you got anymore? :)

@ImportantBet - Any chance your crew may have thought about a repro of the acrylic marquee holder's metal bracket that attaches to the cab?

One of mine is missing one, so I thought I'd ask.

@ImportantBet - Any chance your crew may have thought about a repro of the acrylic marquee holder's metal bracket that attaches to the cab?

One of mine is missing one, so I thought I'd ask.
I think Alberto did for another member recently, and I have one set that isn’t painted just as well available

I think Alberto did for another member recently, and I have one set that isn’t painted just as well available

The instruction stand on that cab is one piece, or two pieces sandwiched like the Vewlix?

The one AWSD I have that has one, is just a single bracket with a 90deg bend in it, where the base is less wide than the part that mounts to the plexi.

If it's two pieces, then i'm missing part of one cab, and all of the others. :(

The instruction stand on that cab is one piece, or two pieces sandwiched like the Vewlix?

The one AWSD I have that has one, is just a single bracket with a 90deg bend in it, where the base is less wide than the part that mounts to the plexi.

If it's two pieces, then i'm missing part of one cab, and all of the others. :(
Its just one piece on egret 2s

Back