What's new
For Sale

Arthrimus

Champion
Reaction score
Hey folks, as many of you know I designed an MC Cthulhu upgrade PCB that fits the form factor of the PS360 and Brook fighting boards, complete with the 20 pin header. I originally designed it for my Console JAMMAizer project, but I've also gotten a lot of interest from people who just want an MC Cthulhu that fits the PS360/Brook mounting and wiring harness options.

The only part that is needed to make my PCB work is the MC Cthulhu chip, which up until recently could be purchased as a stand alone part from Paradise Arcade. I've been communicating with them via email about future availability, but they don't seem too concerned about it. So I am thinking the best chance we have of getting those MC Cthulhu chips would be to arrange a group buy from them. If there's enough interest I'm sure it would be worthwhile for them to work with us. Please let me know so I can put together a list and see what we can do.

MC-Cthulhu-EZ-PCB-v1.0-1024x864.jpg

Put me down for a minimum of two.

Edit: Also thank you for taking the initiative on this!

May I suggest that everyone browsing this thread also take a minute to also complete the ‘Notify Me’ interest check on the Paradise Arcade order page?

Have you reached out to Toodles directly?

Have you reached out to Toodles directly?
I have not. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him I'd love to know. My understanding is that he basically disappeared from the internet.

Well this is embarrassing. Clearly I did not do enough research. I did not know he was active on Twitter. I knew he left the SRK forums and shut down his website. I'll reach out to him and see what we can do.

I’ve talked with Bryan from PAS and he’s open to selling the ICs on their own.

I’m sure he’ll be reaching out soon.

I’ve talked with Bryan from PAS and he’s open to selling the ICs on their own.

I’m sure he’ll be reaching out soon.
Someone should let him know there are at least 24+ orders we'll need. It'd be easy money for him if he re-stocked them again.

Back