What's new
I'd rather get one of these than that Psikyo multi I signed up for. Think I'll cancel that one. (Turns out, I can live with the Switch ports.)

EDIT: And if I wasn't clear, yes, sign me up for 1 (one).

Looks like there is more interest than expected. Notice that when the presales will be open, the instructions will be given HERE. I will give the precise link and all the information about how and where to order. This will be a first come, first served. The interest list here, it's just an interest list, it's not a buying queue of any sort, so please subscribe to this thread so you can get all the latest information. We have checking the costs and we are sure that there will be an increment in price from the one that I gave on the 1st thread and it will be rather closer to 600 EUR / 640 USD. This is out of our control, given the increase in price of many components.

More information will be posted soon, but we intend to make a preorder purchase, so payment will be done soon and shipment will be in approx 3 months after that. I hope this is acceptable for everyone.

Looks like there is more interest than expected. Notice that when the presales will be open, the instructions will be given HERE. I will give the precise link and all the information about how and where to order. This will be a first come, first served. The interest list here, it's just an interest list, it's not a buying queue of any sort, so please subscribe to this thread so you can get all the latest information. We have checking the costs and we are sure that there will be an increment in price from the one that I gave on the 1st thread and it will be rather closer to 600 EUR / 640 USD. This is out of our control, given the increase in price of many components.

More information will be posted soon, but we intend to make a preorder purchase, so payment will be done soon and shipment will be in approx 3 months after that. I hope this is acceptable for everyone.
perfect but please do not send in August when many of us are on vacation

Back