What's new
Might be a dumb question but I have a MVS by Omega and I need to put my carts in backwards. I'm assuming this will be the same? Can I open it up and flip 'er around if needed?

Got my order in. Been hoping these would pop up again for at least a couple years now. Coincidentally, I made the switch from AES to MVS in that time, so works out well for me that MVS went up for sale. Really looking forward to it, and super glad Darksoft decided to make another batch.

Dear customers, if you have any problem doing an order with Credit Card and you receive some errors, first of making another order contact us and we see if we have it or not.

you can write me also on WA business at +39 3513409230, but please don't make any other orders if you have problems, when we do a refund we lost the fee.

I am always available to solve issues, and now we have the last one MVS to sold, don't miss it :)

Australian & New Zealand pre-orders for the Darksoft Multi MVS Cartridge will finish in less than 48 hours.

Order before 9pm AEST Tuesday 14/5 to secure one: www.candycabclub.com/product/mvs

NOTE: This product won't be stocked on the site as a regular item, it's strictly pre-order only!

IMG_4802.JPG

Oops, I tuned this thread out because every update was someone asking to join a list. It looks like I missed the stock at both HSS and SYG. Is that it?

Back