What's new
Oops, I tuned this thread out because every update was someone asking to join a list. It looks like I missed the stock at both HSS and SYG. Is that it?
You can try ordering it from another country, looks like Australia is still up.

You can try ordering it from another country, looks like Australia is still up.
Thanks for the heads up. But CandyCabClub terms are:

“Items from HAS, aje_fr, Darksoft and Everten are only available for purchase by customers in Australia and New Zealand.”

I genuinely wish I could help more, but these are the terms of arrangements I have with certain suppliers.

Last edited:
Might be a dumb question but I have a MVS by Omega and I need to put my carts in backwards. I'm assuming this will be the same? Can I open it up and flip 'er around if needed?
The Omega MVS doesn't load carts backwards. Certain aftermarket carts are labeled backwards. The Darksoft Mulit only appears to have a standard label on the top, so it's not a concern here.

Dk7nwTVWwAEOwZb.jpeg

The Omega MVS doesn't load carts backwards. Certain aftermarket carts are labeled backwards. The Darksoft Mulit only appears to have a standard label on the top, so it's not a concern here.

Dk7nwTVWwAEOwZb.jpeg
Awesome, thanks!

Got my order in. Been hoping these would pop up again for at least a couple years now. Coincidentally, I made the switch from AES to MVS in that time, so works out well for me that MVS went up for sale. Really looking forward to it, and super glad Darksoft decided to make another batch.
Same here! I sold my AES recently and picked up an omega mvs. I already ordered and can't wait to get my neo geo multi mvs.

Damn, I'm too late. Just when I was saving my fund to pre-order this. FOMO is real.

Last edited:
From what I understand the ngdev cartridges have an extra cpu on the program board, similar to PGM. In the end it is their decision, looking how quickly bootlegs appear on aliexpress it is understandable.

Might be derailing but isn't that for encryption? IIRC the games aren't running off it, unlike PGM where I think the games with the on-board ARM are basically running the entire game on it. Could be wrong though.

Add me to the list of "oops, missed out because I unfollowed the thread due to all the noise". :(

Annnnnnnnnnd GONE, well heres to hoping someone cancels and a few pop up. I guess it time to start checking this thread daily again.

Too late for the regular batch... ;(
Maybe OK for the cancel waiting list ?
Please let me know.

Please post here if you want one but you missed it. We will follow this list in order of cancelation.

SailorLodestar
9999 Damage
BamaBlaze
_Zo_
tatoopedigree
buffster
St4rgalaqtic
Newbill
chinchi
cmv040
kinooshi823

Last edited:
Hey, i'm new in the forum, and i want to be in that list. I missed the preorder because i became father on April so, for a good reason, but i want it anyway ;) Could you please add me @Darksoft ?¿

Thank you

Please post here if you want one but you missed it. We will follow this list in order of cancelation.

SailorLodestar
9999 Damage
BamaBlaze
_Zo_
tatoopedigree
buffster
St4rgalaqtic
Newbill
chinchi
cmv040
kinooshi823
Updated!

I've been hearing about TO's carts having quality issues. You technically have a chance to smash em' and take more share if there will be other batches in the future.
There is alot of bad feedback on the Discord group thats for sure! Ive had one in my neo geo since March and it works great for me. Looking forward to trying the darksoft MVS in my neo25. I must admit the darksoft products are amazing! CPS2 and CPS3 user. Just wished those ultra simms would come back to surface!

I’m interested to get one. Can you add me into the waiting list?

SailorLodestar
9999 Damage
BamaBlaze
_Zo_
tatoopedigree
buffster
St4rgalaqtic
Newbill
chinchi
cmv040
kinooshi823

Back