What's new

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'm in the process of 3d printing these. My prototype work. The magnets is only press fitted, I can't add a top layer due to clearance issue. I can't find 1.5mm. 1mm is to weak and 2mm doesn't give room for extra play. I don't see them coming off unless you snap them or give a really strong jolt. I'm just checking interest for when I order some more magnets

Attachments

• 20240507_082345.jpg
    20240507_082345.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 62
Interested in this and a Capcom key if that’s something you can also make.

Wow, I'm actually impressed you were able to make one that works. I have 4 keys, which is enough to get me by, but given how hard these are to find it would be really nice to have more circulating, even just as backup or to keep people who get new cabs from drilling out the original locks.

Interested in this and a Capcom key if that’s something you can also make.
The Q25? Let me think about that for a little bit. I only have 1 key so I'm not sure I want to dismantle it

The Q25? Let me think about that for a little bit. I only have 1 key so I'm not sure I want to dismantle it
Can you use iron filings to visualize where the magnets are placed within the key ?

Yes. For the Q25. I have P5002 locks but no key. I managed to use sega 5380s as replacement locks but would like to use the original Capcom locks. Thanks!

Yes. For the Q25. I have P5002 locks but no key. I managed to use sega 5380s as replacement locks but would like to use the original Capcom locks. Thanks!
Interesting mine is a P5001 key

Would these keys be useful/compatible with a Sega Vs cab standard issue locks?

Back