What's new
Hello @rewrite .
Your project is fantastic, it is more than obvious that this way of doing things will allow you to have THE Neogeo cartridge!
I would like to be in for an MVS cartridge please with Xenocrisis. ^^
Just a few questions, can the menu be cleaner for this beautiful arcade with the recently created soft menu?
menu.png

This menu is so much better than the characters put on it.
Is unibios 4.0 compatible to do a reset correctly?
Are the cheat codes functional?
Is the MOTW 100% functional?
Is there a custom created on the packaging slot, cover, instructions?

Thanks

Any info on when the carts will be ready for shipping it’s been a while any updates

Hello @rewrite .
Just a few questions, can the menu be cleaner for this beautiful arcade with the recently created soft menu?
This menu is so much better than the characters put on it.
Is unibios 4.0 compatible to do a reset correctly?
Are the cheat codes functional?
Is the MOTW 100% functional?
Is there a custom created on the packaging slot, cover, instructions?
All these questions have been answered in the thread and unfortunately it's not very easy to find or answer!

1. the menu he is using is a version created by the team, although not the newest version because he had already started when they put out a new version. He might go back and update, but he might not. The version he used is pretty good though and much better than the default one.
2. I forget the answer here, anyone else? (or look in the thread)
3. Same as 2.
4. Not yet I don't think. The answer is the problem with that version of the game and the ROM we have for it. If the team can get it working he'll add it.
5. He's not doing it (only the carts), but other people have made some efforts. Make one yourself and post for the group!

The new menu version Leon used in his video’s is a much better version I hope we all get that version on our carts it’s been too long without any updates in progress we all would like to get some info

@XtraSmiley Thank you for your answers, hoping that everything will be established as the submissions are made! I'm crossing my fingers for MOTW anyway!
@neoVLAD yes the simple menu offered by ArcadeTV represents sobriety and what it lacks, the menus with the characters are less clean and official, after that it remains subjective of course ^^
I can possibly try if time allows for the covers, something like a big SNK with the writing underneath in blue, it makes me think of the conventions of the times when they highlighted their cartridges in meetings and others display console^^

The new menu version Leon used in his video’s is a much better version I hope we all get that version on our carts it’s been too long without any updates in progress we all would like to get some info
You can check the spreadsheet. That's the progress indicator.

I wouldn't count on getting that menu as I believe it was already stated that he's too far along to go back and redo.

Guy has lots of pcbs from
tecmoworld
super Sidekicks 2
super Sidekicks 3
Puzzle Bobble...

At £15 per game pcb ..
If any use for parts ?
tecmoworld
super Sidekicks 2
super Sidekicks 3
Puzzle Bubble
IMG_3792.jpeg

May I please join the waitlist for MVS? thankyou very much

If possible, I Would like to join the waitlist for MVS cart with xeno crisis. Thanks

I mean... he posted on Feb 1st in this thread. No reason to get excited yet.

If it's still possible, I'd like to join the list for an MVS cart.

P.S. I'm from Italy, and I'm aware of the higher shipping cost / risk of fees.

This is interesting, I would like a multi for my MVS , shame about Garou as that's probably my favourite game on MVS.

Are you still taking orders ?

Thanks

I mean... he posted on Feb 1st in this thread. No reason to get excited yet.
And even more recently on the KLOV thread!

I simply forgot to paste it over here.

Here's the update I forgot to post on both sites:

Slower than expected. Between work and losing most of a week to replacing the turbo in my truck (you're supposed to remove the cab for access, and I do not have a lift), and my buddy's house getting flooded it's been a mess.

The daughterboards are all complete, and about 40% of the remaining ones are programmed. Programming continues to be a nightmare, but the physical building of them is done!

My friend who's doing the SMD part and has the MVS cart boards now has 3/4 of his house torn apart from flooding, so that's absolutely par for the course with this project so far... His insurance has put him up in another home for a while and he's settled in now and we should be back on track this week.

We had a long chat and are looking at starting to ship 2-4 a week before the month is over. I may have some of the AES ones rolling out around the same time since those are still in my possession here and aside from fighting the daughterboard programming there's nothing holding them back. I'm just less good at the TSOP chips than he is time-wise and it takes me an age which is why the MVS carts went to him in the first place.

But finally starting to round out towards the end of this. Which is good because it's already taken SO much longer than I had anticipated. And I'm incredibly glad I only took the absolute bare minimum for deposit because things do indeed spiral a bit time-wise. First time with a project this scale, so y'know, learning.

If you're a wanting to be added to the waitlist: I will eventually get through those. Please stop spamming my inbox. Just post here, and God willing I will get to you in time.

Hope the flooding damage for your buddy wasn't too bad @rewrite :unsure: It sounds bad, we've been getting a lot of rain lately

Thanks for the update on how you're doing. When you're ready to ship, I can probably drive by and pick mine up if that helps a little.

Hope the flooding damage for your buddy wasn't too bad @rewrite :unsure: It sounds bad, we've been getting a lot of rain lately
I'm told 2/3 the house is down to the studs. So pretty bad :/

When you're ready to ship, I can probably drive by and pick mine up if that helps a little.
Hell yeah! Would love to meet you.

Hey, is releasing the gerbers for the new dumper board that you commissioned still something that you're doing?

A massive undertaking making these carts for everybody, my hat is off to you, sir.

Hey, is releasing the gerbers for the new dumper board that you commissioned still something that you're doing?

A massive undertaking making these carts for everybody, my hat is off to you, sir.
Oh thank you for the reminder!

I'll attach them here for now while it's brought up. I'll try to remember to fork github at some point.

Pick and place CSV is in there too if you want to get them pre-populated.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll need a hat myself after this as I've lost whatever hair was remaining during this project, lol.

Attachments

• Gerber_PCB_Ryanwinton_1_v1(2).zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 66
Back