What's new
For Sale

The Spaniard

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to offer some panels for sale. This is more of an interest check to see how many people would like what. Based on total numbers I can then arrange pricing. In the end this may or may not go ahead or be offered but if there is enough interests then something may be done.

Some of the panels available are:

Sega:
astro
new astro
naomi
new net city
net city
aero city
lindbergh
g-balance
versus city
blast city
Aero

Others:
Egret
Egret 2 (1 and 2p)
viewlix
madona
snk18
mvsu4
pony mark 2 and 3

Prob others, just ask.

Some more pics

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a couple depending on price:

Astro - 1L4B (Neo layout)
Astro - 2L6B (Mortal Kombat layout)

Namco Cyber Lead - 1L6B

Id be interested in:
2 - New net city 1L6B

Let us know what you are thinking. Would also be nice if they came with the bolts and nuts too. Just an extra thought. Thanks for this idea.

Would be interested in a Vewlix 1L8B. Any chance you would be able to do a custom overlay? Would love to be able to design my own for my Vewlix.

I'd be in for 3 Aero panels for sure. Possibly a handful of Vewlix ones.

Do you have access to the artwork for various Vewlix panels? I was just discussing getting them all scanned with another user in PM minutes ago.

That Astro 1l6b seems pretty far out of line with the buttons no? They are way out past the artwork and at the top of the panel.

Shouldn't it be something like this?

Looks like maybe all of the Sega Astro style panels are off. That NNC looks really really high as well.

Hey guys, I'll find out about the panels and give an update. They do look off, will check if they are trial runs on those or what the go is. But I know these have been copied off the original panels.

For reference here is one of the panels that I personally use on my NAC

Y9zNHaNh.jpg

I cant comment on Alberto's quality as I've never used one of his before but as they are repos their will be some variance between originals and these which is to be expected.

Id be interested in:
2 - New net city 1L6B

Let us know what you are thinking. Would also be nice if they came with the bolts and nuts too. Just an extra thought. Thanks for this idea.
I'll check on the bolts but these should be easy enough to come across normally
Would be interested in a Vewlix 1L8B. Any chance you would be able to do a custom overlay? Would love to be able to design my own for my Vewlix.
Should be possible, would need to in the correct file and format. Could be extra costs though for custom art.
I'd be in for 3 Aero panels for sure. Possibly a handful of Vewlix ones.

Do you have access to the artwork for various Vewlix panels? I was just discussing getting them all scanned with another user in PM minutes ago.
All vewlix artwork should be available. Any one in particular you are after?

Put me down for a 1L4B EGRET II Panel :)

Last edited:
That blue Sega Naomi panel is FIRE! Very nice.

I need the following panels, if anyone else has interest in jumping in on orders...

1x 2L14B Super Neo 29 panel
1x 1L7B Neo Candy 29 panel
2x 1L7B Neo 50 II panels (1 player per panel on these)

I know they are oddball, but its the ones I don't have in the arsenal, that I could really use.

I'll find out if these can be done @bagheera369

Added pic of Vewlix panels in first post along with other available items.

Last edited:
That Astro 1l6b seems pretty far out of line with the buttons no? They are way out past the artwork and at the top of the panel.

Shouldn't it be something like this?
Just an update to this, those pics were actually a few panels with centring problems that were sold at a discount price.

I used the wrong pics here for these. Will get some updated ones soon.

@bagheera369 Sorry those panels aren't available.

I am still sorting out details in the meantime and will get back to everyone that has shown interest in the panels.

Back