What's new

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Looking to see if there's enough interest to do a run of Sega Swing marquee surround repro's. If there's enough interest I'll get pricing details in the coming weeks.

Interest List:
@Derick2k = 1
@Cereth = 1
BattleSmurf = 2

This piece:
a9QIYKg.jpg

Pic of it on cab:
Cvajaz7UkAAODxH.jpg

Last edited:

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Now Im gonna have to keep my Bucky O'Hare to put in this cab, I was about to sell it =O

Thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:
It's essential you keep that PCB... @xodaraP and I ran through it last week, and it's definitely a great 2P game.

Battlesmurf

Professional
Reaction score
If you want, you can update me to 3, 4 if needed. Also- I think Codecrank used to know where (1/2?) are- I know we have a few friends with these things.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, depending on price, put me down for a couple and let’s make this happen, also need to get the plexi with logo reproved, I don’t have one so can’t do it.

Battlesmurf

Professional
Reaction score
I have one- what's the best way to do that? I can get plexi cut all day- but I've got little to no experience with the printing part of it.

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Yup, I can cut it at home, but I the artwork I would need to see the original or some good pics of it to see what it, it could be silkscreened on paint, or is it a reverse mounted decal, etc..?